• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Greek Gods/Christmas Roleplay Idea

QueenOfHades

The Queen of the dead, Persephone.
I currently have a roleplay idea that is a bit of a mix but I feel like it will be amusing and enjoyed by some members of this community. The plot is down below, please feel free to suggest anything in which you think I should change or let me know if you would be interested in me creating such a group.

Story Plot:
It's the season to be jolly, snow falls down on the ice covered ground as bright fires warm up homes and twinkle in the reflection of golden ball-balls that decorate the winter trees, doing there best to stand guard over perfectly wrapped presents, gifts of love and good wishes. Mortals have been celebrating the happy season for many years, building traditions that are recognized and understood in every corner of the world, but, there is one group of beings who have no understanding of the warm holiday, Zeus, who regularly studied the mortals with a careful eye had found the bright festivities more and more intriguing every year and presented a well-planned excuse to his wife, Hera. Suggesting the Gods should also take part in the tree decorating, gift giving and alcoholic beverages served with cheese - this thing named Christmas, he told her with confidence that it would be the turning point where humanity would worship them once again, so, Hera agreed and within a day golden invitations were sent out, one even reaching as far as the underworld. Joined together The Gods and Goddesses try and figure out the simple joys of charades and Christmas lights, how to cook a Christmas dinner and the whole point of giving, but with alcohol available on every table things might not be so comfortable and friendly, In a room full of deities with grudges lasting a lifetime, can Christmas on Olympus ever be merry?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back