• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls RP (1x1)

ChoozoX

🫡 5’3 but when I stand on my money I’m 5’3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I keep seeing Gravity Falls trending everywhere and I really wanted to get back into because as a kid I was a huge fan of the show and now 😔 I need to roleplay it.

I’ll keep it short and simple because I’m desperate and foaming at the mouth and I need a GF Rp partner. STAT.

I only roleplay with people that are 18+ I know, I’m sorry. I’m 21, and I’d love it if my RP partner is around the same age as me, that’s just a me thing, don’t send a missle to my house though. (Please do I’m ready to meet the father above)

I only do Oc x Canon. I play a canon character for your OC and you play one for mine. That’s how I only do it. I’m sorry if you were here for something else like Canon x Canon or Oc x Oc. I’m not too good with those when it comes to certain fandoms. So please, have mercy on my SOUL. Be ready to play a canon character for my Oc, because I’ll play one for you like it ain’t nobody's BUSINESS lawd. I gets down in the DM’s, girl. (Or boy. Or them.)

Gravity Falls is my thing bro, when I tell you I tweak out for that show like Jesus just touched down to earth. I promise you. You are in good hands brotha. I promise you. That means I got plot. After plot. After PLOT. For both of our Oc’s. I thought of every eccentric outcome when it comes for whoever Oc it might be, so get ready to brawl it out in the DM’s pookie. If you got an idea too, then go ahead. But please, ladies. Let’s not put all the work on me.

I am advanced lit to novella. And I want my partner to be the same. I’m sorry. I know tomato tomato, ugh long paragraphs. I’m sorry. I’m a young woman who works a job and goes to school. When I sit back and wanna escape to dream world with hot guys and flying cars, I mean it. I don’t wanna read one sentence and one paragraph worth of a reply. I can't work with that. I write in detail and I convey my ideas and my emotions through my writing, don’t believe me? Ask Picasso. he’s my mentor (that guy is crazy btw)

I’m a very social person, I love to talk and bounce ideas off of you, I’ll talk up your whole entire mobile device if I could. (I claim your phone and PC now) but if talking outside of the roleplay isn’t really your strong suite and you’d rather me zip my lips. Then that’s perfectly fine! :,) I can do that, I just feel that creating a bond with my Rp partner helps us get more comfortable with each other.

And last but not least, the two main characters I’m looking for someone to play for my OC would be; Bill Cipher, Stanford Pines

Though in this roleplay I do have a wanting for Bill to be human. (I can show you what human form I was really looking to portray in the rp. Either from me or from you)

I can play almost any character there is from the show. Just tell me and I got you!

Now. I don’t know what else to add, so if you’re interested DM or comment!!

Last edited:
Bump 😇

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back