• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls RP (1x1)

ChoozoX

šŸ«” 5ā€™3 but when I stand on my money Iā€™m 5ā€™3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I keep seeing Gravity Falls trending everywhere and I really wanted to get back into because as a kid I was a huge fan of the show and now šŸ˜” I need to roleplay it.

Iā€™ll keep it short and simple because Iā€™m desperate and foaming at the mouth and I need a GF Rp partner. STAT.

I only roleplay with people that are 18+ I know, Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™m 21, and Iā€™d love it if my RP partner is around the same age as me, thatā€™s just a me thing, donā€™t send a missle to my house though. (Please do Iā€™m ready to meet the father above)

I only do Oc x Canon. I play a canon character for your OC and you play one for mine. Thatā€™s how I only do it. Iā€™m sorry if you were here for something else like Canon x Canon or Oc x Oc. Iā€™m not too good with those when it comes to certain fandoms. So please, have mercy on my SOUL. Be ready to play a canon character for my Oc, because Iā€™ll play one for you like it ainā€™t nobody's BUSINESS lawd. I gets down in the DMā€™s, girl. (Or boy. Or them.)

Gravity Falls is my thing bro, when I tell you I tweak out for that show like Jesus just touched down to earth. I promise you. You are in good hands brotha. I promise you. That means I got plot. After plot. After PLOT. For both of our Ocā€™s. I thought of every eccentric outcome when it comes for whoever Oc it might be, so get ready to brawl it out in the DMā€™s pookie. If you got an idea too, then go ahead. But please, ladies. Letā€™s not put all the work on me.

I am advanced lit to novella. And I want my partner to be the same. Iā€™m sorry. I know tomato tomato, ugh long paragraphs. Iā€™m sorry. Iā€™m a young woman who works a job and goes to school. When I sit back and wanna escape to dream world with hot guys and flying cars, I mean it. I donā€™t wanna read one sentence and one paragraph worth of a reply. I can't work with that. I write in detail and I convey my ideas and my emotions through my writing, donā€™t believe me? Ask Picasso. heā€™s my mentor (that guy is crazy btw)

Iā€™m a very social person, I love to talk and bounce ideas off of you, Iā€™ll talk up your whole entire mobile device if I could. (I claim your phone and PC now) but if talking outside of the roleplay isnā€™t really your strong suite and youā€™d rather me zip my lips. Then thatā€™s perfectly fine! :,) I can do that, I just feel that creating a bond with my Rp partner helps us get more comfortable with each other.

And last but not least, the two main characters Iā€™m looking for someone to play for my OC would be; Bill Cipher, Stanford Pines

Though in this roleplay I do have a wanting for Bill to be human. (I can show you what human form I was really looking to portray in the rp. Either from me or from you)

I can play almost any character there is from the show. Just tell me and I got you!

Now. I donā€™t know what else to add, so if youā€™re interested DM or comment!!

Last edited:
Bump šŸ˜‡

Bump

I can totes play bill! Do you ship billford though! Trying to keep those peeps outta my field cuz itā€™s a trigger of mine! Also I can do semi-lit but my disability and schoolwork can get in the way sometimes! u~u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back