• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gravity Falls Roleplay

Josie Anne

Princess of the Rich Household
The title is pretty self-explanatory.

I'd like to have Stanford Pines as a romantic interest.

I WILL NOT BE PLAYING BILL CIPHER AS A ROMANTIC INTEREST.

I'm sorry, I just don't play him well.

Whether or not you age up the younger characters to make them more suitable for romantic relationships is up to you, but don't expect extremely intimate romance if you choose to keep them twelve.

Requirements that I look for in a roleplay partner:

• Writes at least three full lines consistently. Preferably more, but at least that many.

• Is able to use proper spelling/grammar/punctuation. Typos are unavoidable and we all make mistakes, but do your best.

• Will let me know when they're going to be gone for prolonged periods of time, even if it's just a few hours.

• Able to reply in a reasonable amount of time based on the length of their response. (No hour long waits for a three line response.)

If you're interested, please comment below with the character you'd like as your romantic interest.

I'm interested and my romantic interest is dipper ......

Yes. She likes him then later they date I guess

Oh yeah she's an oc. But don't worry she's not like over powered or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back