gotta love that sweater weather~ ( pumkin_san and ricki/todd )

Sami giggled and scooted a bit closer, naturally attracted to the warmth radiating for him "this is my favorite movie so i dont think i will.." he mummbled quietly aipping his juice still "still no promises though." He shrugged eyes focused on the scrren "run sophie run!"

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Nodding Noah sat watching the movie. He'd never seen it before so he didn't quite enjoy it as much as Sami did, but just sat back quietly taking occasional sips from his own drink.

soon towards the end of the movie sami sat there wide awake " ohmigoodness that's howl as kid!" he gasped as if he hadn't seen the darn movie only five hundred times in his life looking up at noah with a surprised expression then snapped back to the TV screen

Noah nodded smiling at the other sighing quietly to himself. He should have been at home cuddled up with his boyfriend watching the croods getting drunk. Instead he was comforting Sam, watching Moving Castle drinking fruit juice. That was on the completely opposite end of the spectrum. 
(@pumpkin_san
((Are you still doing this rp?))

Sam frowned softly, sensing that he probably didnt want to be here so he faked a yawn and stretched getting up and taking the glasses to the kitchen "hey noah?..im gonna go to bed now okay? You can go home now sorry for all the trouble today" he smiled rubbing the back of his head and grabbing the controller taking the movie off than going to turn of the tv and xbox, it wasnt all a lie..he really did feel tired (( mweh, sorry again for being gone so long

"Yeah, okay." Noah stood up and stretched, "I'll probably head home and go to bed myself." He followed Sam into the kitchen promptly opening the fridge and cabinets. A frown dragged the corners of his mouth down, and his brows furrowed. It bothered him when Sam would let himself basically run completely out of food before he went shopping again. But it seemed like no matter how much he scolded the male, he never seemed to stop. "Sam..."

Sam tilted his head and turned towards him "yeah?" Noah looked upset so he wondered..had he done something wrong again? And then thats when he looked at the open nit to mention empty cabinet and bit his lip nervously, he did it again didn't he..? He waited until he was all out of food to go shopping again knowing that noah didnt like it "whats wrong noah?" He asked trying to play off as oblivious rocking back and forth on his feet

Noah turned to face the other, "Don't what's wrong me. You know very well what's wrong." He sighed, his hand going up to rub his temples. It was hard for him to tell if Sam did it because he'd forget, or because he just didn't want to. But it bothered Noah none the less. Shaking his head he closed the cabinets. They should have stopped at the grocery store on the way here.

Samui sighed looking down and standing there with his arms behind his back still rocking back and forth on his feet not speaking afraid that if he says something he will make noah more upset with him. He didn't like making noah upset but he couldn't help forgetting all of these things..

"We'll deal with it tomorrow. At least you tried to go shopping today." He sighed walking over to rest his hand on top of the other male's head. "Go ahead and get some sleep." He said releasing the other's head and exiting the kitchen. He pulled his keys out of his pockets. "What time do you want me to stop by in the morning?"

Sami scurried behind him feeling a bit guilty still "ten?" He said figuring it wasnt too late or early and also seeing that it was already a bit late he wanted him to get some time to himself and enough time to sleep as well, "yeah ten sounds fine" he said smiling sheepishly up at him

"Okay, ten it is. I'll call when I get here in the morning." Noah made his way to the door and opened it, with a smile and a wave left the apartment. He made his way down the stairs and out to his car, checking his phone to see if Jared had called. He hadn't. He sat in the car thinking what he should do next. Putting the keys in the ignition he turned on the heater and sat waiting for it to heat up in the vehicle before he pulled out, still not entirely sure what he was going to do now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back