• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gotham Boarding School OOC

Man, I thought the third season was already done. I really need to catch up on the show eventually.

So, four dudes left (assuming everyone's still on board), three of whom are not exactly good people. Does the big, dumb lizard bunk with the rich boy and wind up eating his organs? Do the Penguin goons who couldn't be any more different end up with each other? Will Victor and Waylon get along surprisingly well? Really, I just need a roommate for Victor so I can post again, but I got thinking about all the fun possibilities from these combos.

The Comet The Comet ManyFaces ManyFaces Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

So, four dudes left (assuming everyone's still on board), three of whom are not exactly good people. Does the big, dumb lizard bunk with the rich boy and wind up eating his organs? Do the Penguin goons who couldn't be any more different end up with each other? Will Victor and Waylon get along surprisingly well? Really, I just need a roommate for Victor so I can post again, but I got thinking about all the fun possibilities from these combos.

The Comet The Comet ManyFaces ManyFaces Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

I think Waylon would do okay with Victor. He could teach him how to dance since he probably has two left feet. That also means Bruce and Jerome might have to room together, rather interesting combo.
Also Waylon would probably question why Victor works for Oswald since he's not a person you'd suspect to kill you.

I think Waylon would do okay with Victor. He could teach him how to dance since he probably has two left feet. That also means Bruce and Jerome might have to room together, rather interesting combo.
Also Waylon would probably question why Victor works for Oswald since he's not a person you'd suspect to kill you.
Oh, man, Victor showing Waylon how to do the hustle would be funniest goddamn thing, I like this idea. And Jerome and Jonathan are already bunking together, which would leave Bruce and Lincoln.

Hey, ask away. Victor always has an answer, but whether it's coherent or not to anyone besides himself is the real contention.

I dont think I'd be able to role play well anymore since you've all started. Sorry, but I'm dropping out, hope you all have fun though.

Dang
Once again we have no Batman!
Such a shame I saw so late... Might need an interest check to get a Batman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back