• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GoT/HotD Interest check! (MxF & FxF pairings only! Must be Doubling Friendly!)

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Minotaur but you can call me Mino!

I'm 25, married, work part-time while writing a book so I may not have the energy to respond every day though I will try to.
I prefer discord but am more than willing to stay here if you are more comfortable may not reply much.

My Writing Style:
- Multi-para- novella depending on situation/inspiration. 2 paragraphs minimum, can/will do more based on situation/inspiration
- 3rd person, past tense

Rules:
- NO ONE-LINERS PLEASE!!!
-18+, no exceptions!

- Please be doubling friendly, anytime I do singles I'm stuck as the male character, it never fails. Even in a search I made.
- Most comfortable with MXF or FXF pairings
- Be friendly and patient and I will return the favor
-I am Ghost-Friendly, though a heads up would be nice!
- I'm 4/20 Friendly- That is my birthday, after all ;)
-Romance is a MUST for my side!
- Tell me any triggers!!! This is an absolute must

Now to what you really came here for!

Game Of Thrones:
GoT Characters I'm Searching For:
Jon Snow, Robb Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Jaime Lannister, The Hound, Jorah Mormont, Daenerys Targaryen
Characters I Can Play:
Anyone!

House of the Dragon:
HotD Characters I'm Searching For:
Daemon Targaryen, Jacaerys Velaryon, Harwin Strong, Aemond Targaryen, Rhaenyra Targaryen
Characters I Can Play:
Anyone!​

hi there! my name is angelica (twenty) and i go by she/her pronouns. i'm fairly new to rpnation, however, i am not new to roleplaying as i have been doing it for many years now. i would absolutely love to roleplay with you. i love to write descriptively and i am looking to roleplay asoiaf. i definitely prefer doubling up, so we are all good there! please lmk if you would like to start something!

hi there! my name is angelica (twenty) and i go by she/her pronouns. i'm fairly new to rpnation, however, i am not new to roleplaying as i have been doing it for many years now. i would absolutely love to roleplay with you. i love to write descriptively and i am looking to roleplay asoiaf. i definitely prefer doubling up, so we are all good there! please lmk if you would like to start something!
Absolutely! Are you able to PM yet? 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back