• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GOT/ASOIAF/HOTD Magic Enhanced AU

Which Era

• Total voters
Indeed it is
great, thanks!

I do have one question, you mentioned that this would take place before the first battle of the Conquest. Does that mean this takes place before the war in the riverlands or the stand-off in the vale? And what age range are we following with these characters?

I was planning to go for the house of arryn haha

Last edited:
great, thanks!

I do have one question, you mentioned that this would take place before the first battle of the Conquest. Does that mean this takes place before the war in the riverlands or the stand-off in the vale? And what age range are we following with these characters?

I was planning to go for the house of arryn haha
Age ranges are fighting ages so anywhere from 16-60.

But yes the starting point is just before Aegon’s first test.

Since the initial two houses fell without much resistance those would be perfect settings for our player characters to convene. Probably the little resistance would be a duel between a Noble on Aegon’s side and someone of the targeted Noble house

Since the initial two houses fell without much resistance those would be perfect settings for our player characters to convene. Probably the little resistance would be a duel between a Noble on Aegon’s side and someone of the targeted Noble house
In all honesty, once I found out we'd be in the Conquest era, I read everything on the wiki haha

A lot of Aegon’s Conquest was dragon shows up and wins the battle. There will definitely be more struggle and some more losses in this timeline.

A lot of Aegon’s Conquest was dragon shows up and wins the battle. There will definitely be more struggle and some more losses in this timeline.
it would be interesting to see some of the houses that actually showed some resistance. iirc house arryn was able to hold off the fleet that was sent (still suffering major losses tho), I also find it endearing that the reason they surrendered to aegon was because visenya agreed to give ronnel arryn a ride on Vhagar haha

Ooo, ASOIAF!! I totally want in on this, has a discord or anything been set up yet?

Hi! I am interested, but I've recently started watching Game of Thrones (currently s3e3). Would this contain any major spoilers or would it be a true AU, with all new characters and plots branching from the original show?

Hi! I am interested, but I've recently started watching Game of Thrones (currently s3e3). Would this contain any major spoilers or would it be a true AU, with all new characters and plots branching from the original show?
This takes place like 200 years before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back