Good morning, people, on this fine November day

Fearless Sissy

the best strategy is to be dead already
I've greeted you already in the title, so I'll jump straight to introducing myself.

thems the facts
  • I'm 21 years old
  • Steve Rogers is my son and I will fight anyone for him
  • I drink way too much coffee
  • I study Japanese at university
  • I also love bbcode way too much!!! So I'm very excited to see the amount of code you have!!
thems the rp facts
  • I've been doing this since I was like, gosh, 13
  • Most of my experience is with forum rps, although I started in chat, and have now been doing tabletop for - over a year now!! wow o: didn't think i'd stick with it that long
  • oh yeah when i type, i mostly just use lowercase, but i super pinky promise that this is not what it looks like when writing a post. only the Best
I'm pretty stoked to see what this site's all about; you seem like a friendly bunch, so I'll go lurk some more. Hurrah!

I've greeted you already in the title, so I'll jump straight to introducing myself.

thems the facts
  • I'm 21 years old
  • Steve Rogers is my son and I will fight anyone for him
  • I drink way too much coffee
  • I study Japanese at university
  • I also love bbcode way too much!!! So I'm very excited to see the amount of code you have!!
thems the rp facts
  • I've been doing this since I was like, gosh, 13
  • Most of my experience is with forum rps, although I started in chat, and have now been doing tabletop for - over a year now!! wow o: didn't think i'd stick with it that long
  • oh yeah when i type, i mostly just use lowercase, but i super pinky promise that this is not what it looks like when writing a post. only the Best
I'm pretty stoked to see what this site's all about; you seem like a friendly bunch, so I'll go lurk some more. Hurrah!

Welcome!

K.C K.C あぁ、いいね!あたしは高校で日本語全然勉強のことができなかったよ。羨ましい!
English: Aah, nice! I couldn't study Japanese in high school. I'm jealous!

And hello and thank you to everyone else, too!

Last edited:
K.C K.C あぁ、いいね!あたしは高校で日本語全然勉強のことができなかったよ。羨ましい!

And hello and thank you to everyone else, too!
ざねんですねえ!私は中学校で日本語を勉強し始めました。大好き!:)
(Very big chance I didn't say that right;;)

ざねんですねえ!私は中学校で日本語を勉強し始めました。大好き!:)
(Very big chance I didn't say that right;;)
Nope, the only thing you missed was "ざんねん"! Keep trucking my guy :ghostuvu:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back