Good MMO's To Play

The classic: Ragnarok Online

I've enjoyed: Aion as it is visually pleasing but kind of grind-y and repetitive. Never played TERA too far in, but it's pretty and makes my computer slow. Vindictus is great if you are looking for a different style of combat. Missions are VERY repetitive. Star Wars: The Old Republic has a great storyline but game play becomes horrendous at level 20 if you are a free to play member. I really like Archeage. It's a cross between a sandbox mmo and theme park. It's got a great class system and crafting. You can literally level up without doing combat and just craft/mine/farm (literally. Not mmo farming) sometimes you need to grind, but it's very engaging. The RP community is great too. The drawback is that the American company that is running the game has pretty much ruined the game for anyone who is free to play (though if you make enough in game money you can buy a p2p membership) and the original Korean company doesn't care. Not only that, but communication is terrible between the companies. I like it still.

I want to play secret world though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back