• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]HE SEEMS PRETTY OKAY TO ME I MEAN DIDN'T SHE REALLY DO HIM A FAVOR BY PUTTING HIM IN A POSITION WHERE HE CAN NOW BE WITH ASTRID

[/QUOTE]
VERSUS AMAZING ANGRY SEX? OH, YEAH, THANKS A TON!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]VERSUS AMAZING ANGRY SEX? OH, YEAH, THANKS A TON!

[/QUOTE]
i did my best and people kept kissing alex and things went downhill from there

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]i did my best and people kept kissing alex and things went downhill from there

[/QUOTE]
OH NO POOR ALEX, SHE GOT KISSED BY LUCAS TILL AND OFFERED CASUAL ROUGH SEX WITH HIM. POOR GIRL.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]OH NO POOR ALEX, SHE GOT KISSED BY LUCAS TILL AND OFFERED CASUAL ROUGH SEX WITH HIM. POOR GIRL.

[/QUOTE]
OK YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT BUT THEN SHE ACCIDENTALLY HURT HIM AND RUINED ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP SHE COULD HAVE WITH HIM, PLATONIC OR OTHERWISE.

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]OK YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT BUT THEN SHE ACCIDENTALLY HURT HIM AND RUINED ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP SHE COULD HAVE WITH HIM, PLATONIC OR OTHERWISE.

[/QUOTE]
'ACCIDENTALLY' BROKE A PERFECT GUY'S HEART. I HURT ALONG WITH HIM.

@S n o w Don't make me give you the puppy eyes.

tumblr_m34389RiEF1r7ifqv.gif

kurt x blaine was my favorite glee pairing they made my heart sing

((the faceclaim is kurt from glee and youre giving me flashbacks))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]kurt x blaine was my favorite glee pairing they made my heart sing

[/QUOTE]
I still ship the hell out of it. I haven't seen everything on Glee but what I saw was too adorable.

5WSFA.gif

TheEscapist said:
I still ship the hell out of it. I haven't seen everything on Glee but what I saw was too adorable.
5WSFA.gif
they sang

together and it's my favorite thing in the world.
I stopped watching glee around season four when they were having relationship troubles. I kinda wanna start again now.

[QUOTE="S n o w]...yes. Or I'll make him throw your sketchbook in the lake. Either one.

[/QUOTE]
Oh that's...evil.

I will draw Joss' butt when he walks by Tony.

[QUOTE="S n o w]Good luck being alone forever > :)

[/QUOTE]
IS ASS WORTH? ASS MAY BE WORTH

If you leave me I will bang Kaalys' character when he comes back,she likes me :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back