• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Nixon is Ellie's only shot.
Yeah but every time she talks to him she just makes him more uncomfortable than he already is, and I don't know how to fix that

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]wait isnt there another character named leo who's like 14

[/QUOTE]
He was 14, but shamed into being 15

[QUOTE="Play On Words]WHAT THE FUCK, GUYS?!?!

[/QUOTE]
Hey,you know what is also shocking?

What's inside of Dylan's pants. Come see it.

THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TO COME ON TO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.

TheEscapist said:
Hey,you know what is also shocking?
What's inside of Dylan's pants. Come see it.
You know what? That's better than anything else I've had to deal with. Including what's inside of Graecus' pants. (:3)

[QUOTE="Play On Words]THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TO COME ON TO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.
You know what? That's better than anything else I've had to deal with. Including what's inside of Graecus' pants. (:3)

[/QUOTE]
I really hope you're kidding. Because... Sister. Gross.

Play On Words]THIS IS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED TO COME ON TO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES. You know what? That's better than anything else I've had to deal with. Including what's inside of Graecus' pants. (:3) [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36486-graecus-scum/ said:
@Graecus Scum[/URL] DELIVER M8

@Radiohead If the kiss continues, is Astrid going to start stripping? I want a cute moment where Gavin stops her because he doesn't want her to think... Exactly what she's thinking. He's adorable, he'd want it to be real.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
@Radiohead If the kiss continues, is Astrid going to start stripping? I want a cute moment where Gavin stops her because he doesn't want her to think... Exactly what she's thinking. He's adorable, he'd want it to be real.
Astrid,would you do it in a forest?

Astrid: YES

Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back