• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

Radiohead said:
Probably,but I will do so in the morning. With an excuse for her absence,I think. Can I get some interaction with Zen after she awakes?
Sure! Told you,they are friends. After she wakes with Liz I will have her around.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Zen's a bit... Busy.

[/QUOTE]
After she's done,baby :P I'm not dragging my girl out in the middle of the bang bang

[QUOTE="Play On Words]TIME SKIPPING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M IMPATIENT.

[/QUOTE]
THIS IS VERY PLAY

Well im off xD ill wake up to a sea of notifs tomorrow xD

I should probably mention that I have no idea where Zen and Liz are. Zen was just "OH LOOK A BED LET'S BANG HERE"

And she locked the door of that cabin so I hope no one wants to sleep there xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Rukia said:
I should probably mention that I have no idea where Zen and Liz are. Zen was just "OH LOOK A BED LET'S BANG HERE"
And she locked the door of that cabin so I hope no one wants to sleep there xD
Watch it be the Hermes cabin and there are just fifty kids outside of it in the morning.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Watch it be the Hermes cabin and there are just fifty kids outside of it in the morning.

[/QUOTE]
Or maybe Hephaestus so we can have Dylan knocking the door down xD

purplepanda288 said:
Sorry I pressed post before I saw the thing
Normally I would've waited for you guys to finish, but you guys were the ONLY ONES that could still post, and(This is not meant to be offensive, everyone has a life) you guys have a tendency to wait a while before each reply. I don't want to spend the next four hours waiting for you two to finish.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Normally I would've waited for you guys to finish, but you guys were the ONLY ONES that could still post, and(This is not meant to be offensive, everyone has a life) you guys have a tendency to wait a while before each reply. I don't want to spend the next four hours waiting for you two to finish.

[/QUOTE]
Nah it's fine, I understand

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]the Zen post made me go aww.
Alex is still only half awake and trying to get herself to be fully conscious.

[/QUOTE]
POOR GAVIN! AMBROSIA DOESN'T WORK ON HIM!

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]OH JEEZ RIP GAVIN

[/QUOTE]
I even put in his next post...

"He looked either like he had a fantastic night or he was mauled by a tigress. While, in reality... It was a mix of both."

Tbh, the time skip really messed up what was happening with Rorik and Emma. Not sure what the hell to do.

Rathalosa said:
Tbh, the time skip really messed up what was happening with Rorik and Emma. Not sure what the hell to do.
Lol you could've just said they talked for a while then went to sleep, just sayin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back