• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Dude, whoever invented marriage is a creepy motherfucker.
"I love you so much, I'm going to get the government involved so you can never leave."

[/QUOTE]
Well other then the social implications there tax benefits aswell of insurance and such. Aswell as written agreement between the two parties in custody for house money children pets property and such.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Lol.... Nixon is too smart to get married. Marriage is a scam.

[/QUOTE]
Anthony: nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd

Nixon: more nerd nerd nerd nerd

Yep,both two clever to get married. Anthony could,I guess. With the right person :P

I think @Radiohead left just in time to miss Lara's stripping scene. I pity him.

TheEscapist said:
Anthony: nerd nerd nerd nerd nerd
Nixon: more nerd nerd nerd nerd

Yep,both two clever to get married. Anthony could,I guess. With the right person :P
Nixon: "Anthony... I love you... But just sayin', never expect me to pop the question.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Not the only thing you'll make me eat tonight...

[/QUOTE]
You hurt my feelings,no sex for you tonight :(

Rukia said:
You hurt my feelings,no sex for you tonight :(
... Well, now you hurt MY feelings...

You know I love Nico. Just because Nixon is an ungrateful ass doesn't mean I am. Nico is my favorite <3

Play On Words]I think [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38396-radiohead/ said:
@Radiohead[/URL] left just in time to miss Lara's stripping scene. I pity him.
Nixon: "Anthony... I love you... But just sayin', never expect me to pop the question.
@Radiohead Dude,come back.

Anthony: What? That geometry question again? I told you,Einstein's variables were wrong.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]... Well, now you hurt MY feelings...
You know I love Nico. Just because Nixon is an ungrateful ass doesn't mean I am. Nico is my favorite <3

[/QUOTE]
I love Nitch too,so don't hurt him through our son ;_;

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Nixon: "ON SECOND THOUGHT MARRIAGE NOW."
Do... Do I get sex now?

[/QUOTE]
Okay u.u *moving on the bed* you also get a reply if I can steal my neighbor's wifi :P

Rukia said:
Okay u.u *moving on the bed* you also get a reply if I can steal my neighbor's wifi :P
GETTING LAID! I mean... I love you, Rukia.

You aren't talking to me, you're talking to Angelo(ANGELO AND CLAIRE! THEY'RE TOGETHER) and Liz.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]GETTING LAID! I mean... I love you, Rukia.
You aren't talking to me, you're talking to Angelo(ANGELO AND CLAIRE! THEY'RE TOGETHER) and Liz.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah,let me find those,they must be way behind >.>

[QUOTE="Play On Words]And insanity is a blessed break from the reality that is life.

[/QUOTE] I really don't knkw what to reply to that.

Nick was never a deep guy, he is mostly good at comforting people, since he doesn't care about the problem, but instead his friends. He is that type of guy that is too honest for his own good.

S n o w] [SIZE=8px]You ignored Ellie [/SIZE] [SIZE=14px]Its fine. Not a big deal. E̶l̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ [/SIZE] [SIZE=14px] [/SIZE][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35200-play-on-words/ said:
@Play On Words[/URL]
I edited it. I'm sorry, Ellie ;(

[QUOTE="Play On Words]HE IS! I WILL EDIT MY POST! WHOOPS!

[/QUOTE]
LMAO THAT'S WHY I WAS THINKING OF THE ELLIE/NIXON THING BECAUSE I WASN'T READY TO GIVE ALEX A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 14 YEAR OLD

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]LMAO THAT'S WHY I WAS THINKING OF THE ELLIE/NIXON THING BECAUSE I WASN'T READY TO GIVE ALEX A RELATIONSHIP WITH A 14 YEAR OLD

[/QUOTE]
I THOUGHT HE WAS SIXTEEN I AM SO SORRY! I KNOW MY SON SO WELL! AGH!

I don't think Nixon would make a very good boyfriend.

Ellie: "Nixon... I think I love you."

Nixon: *looks up from book* "Love is just a chemical reaction so we can find our best mating partner." *Goes back to book*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back