• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]rip alex

[/QUOTE]
Zen: HOW DARE MY FRIEND GO FOR THE DICK

@ThatOneWeirdo *EVAN FLASHBACKS*

By the way,Claire knows Leo already. But I don't think she has seen Angelo in a long time,so it's okay that he doesn't recognize her xD

Rukia said:
@ThatOneWeirdo *EVAN FLASHBACKS*
By the way,Claire knows Leo already. But I don't think she has seen Angelo in a long time,so it's okay that he doesn't recognize her xD
I was just going to make it so, if she did recognize him, he'd deny his last name.

@Radiohead

Is this outfit hot enough? I want to make Jake happy, I'm a good fake girlfriend like that...

tumblr_n956zvaweo1txyizko1_500.jpg

Radiohead said:
I love it! Since I'm a good fake boyfriend,have a casual jake.
tumblr_m3uuoeUvDg1rtz9zyo1_500.jpg
Superman shirt approved. Would've been better as Batman, but whatever. Lara is that kind of person, she's going to be wearing something that's highly revealing because she didn't think about it.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Superman shirt approved. Would've been better as Batman, but whatever. Lara is that kind of person, she's going to be wearing something that's highly revealing because she didn't think about it.
Jake: *drools*

I want someone to bother my characters xD

Its 23:15 and I got no shit to do but read
xD

Or at least somewhere I can butt in

Last edited by a moderator:
ThatOneWeirdo said:
@LadyAria Graecus says you can offer to spar with Sullivan, maybe flirt a bit, if you want.
Well well that's the shit Faith doesn't have the flirt on :c She lost it and feels like shit. He can help in attempt to get it back however. Dunno

LadyAria said:
Well well that's the shit Faith doesn't have the flirt on :c She lost it and feels like shit. He can help in attempt to get it back however. Dunno
*Shrug* Up to you. Your character. Or you could just spar with the hot shirtless dude.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
*Shrug* Up to you. Your character. Or you could just spar with the hot shirtless dude.

Also Faith is a bit blocked as she is waiting on Unknown's character. Alessia is the only available character but she doesn't know how to fight. Weapon-wise.

Rukia said:
I was stuck in a conversation with my family,help :P

I tend to run away from those. 4 older brothers and you can't say shit otherwise they'll turn on you
xD

ThatOneWeirdo said:
Hand-to-hand?

She bases on her magic, however she is willing to learn if she finds someone to you know show her basics.

LadyAria said:
I tend to run away from those. 4 older brothers and you can't say shit otherwise they'll turn on you xD

She bases on her magic, however she is willing to learn if she finds someone to you know show her basics.
Graecus - "Hmm... Hot girl needing help... Yea, Sullivan can do that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back