• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

TheEscapist said:
That I haven't seen. Jealous.
Everyone should be jealous of me. It means I'm winning.

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]OOC gets more attention than Main tab ;(

[/QUOTE]
Kinda like my dick gets more attention than your dick... And I don't even have a dick.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Everyone should be jealous of me. It means I'm winning.
Kinda like my dick gets more attention than your dick... And I don't even have a dick.

[/QUOTE]
Both are true!

And I can't interact right now,everyone is busy so Anthony is by himself and Dylan is having the best sex of his life :P

TheEscapist said:
Both are true!
And I can't interact right now,everyone is busy so Anthony is by himself and Dylan is having the best sex of his life :P
And that sex has to last several hours of RP time.

Radiohead said:
Weirdo gives me no attention :(
She responded... To the strawberry thing. As usual, she's waiting on you ;)

TheEscapist said:
Both are true!
Hmmm..... He could talk to Sullivan, who I'm considering changing his sexuality to Bi... He's literally the most attractive guy in the world, thanks to his godly powers. You'd never get sick of him.

Radiohead said:
Oh wait,she replied :D
How do I turn persistent notifications on? .-.
The blue bar across the top, where your mail and alert area is. Hover your mouse over your username and hit 'Alert Preferences'. Should be one of the options there.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]The blue bar across the top, where your mail and alert area is. Hover your mouse over your username and hit 'Alert Preferences'. Should be one of the options there.

[/QUOTE]
Ahhh okay,thanks :D

[QUOTE="Graecus Scum]Hmmm..... He could talk to Sullivan, who I'm considering changing his sexuality to Bi... He's literally the most attractive guy in the world, thanks to his godly powers. You'd never get sick of him.

[/QUOTE]
I know EXACTLY who Tony would see if he looked at Sullivan :3

[QUOTE="Sadistic Sweetheart]I like Liz's type.
"Hot. Into girls. Hot."

[/QUOTE]
We all like Liz's type. And, as Alex is Liz's type...

Wink wink nudge nudge.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Dylan?

[/QUOTE]
Oh no,Joss xD . He finds Dylan hot but he was never really interested on him. The manwhore type isn't his type.

TheEscapist said:
Oh no,Joss xD . He finds Dylan hot but he was never really interested on him. The manwhore type isn't his type.
Ah, ah. Sullivan doesn't turn into his personality-type. But say he liked Dylan's face. Sullivan's features would kinda... Just to him, look a lot like Dylan's.

TheEscapist said:
I'm mentally picturing Rukia growling at you :P
That's hot.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Ah, ah. Sullivan doesn't turn into his personality-type. But say he liked Dylan's face. Sullivan's features would kinda... Just to him, look a lot like Dylan's.
That's hot.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone stay far away from my ship Alex x Zen ship please :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]They can end up together in the end, doesn't mean either(Or both) of them can't hook up with Liz(Or Max) first.

[/QUOTE]
That's a really good point. Also, I just love drama and causing relationship troubles ((exclusively in roleplays, of course)).

[QUOTE="Play On Words]They can end up together in the end, doesn't mean either(Or both) of them can't hook up with Liz(Or Max) first.

[/QUOTE]
That's true,but Zen will still feel unwilling jealous and hate herself for it >.> And then she will go party :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]... If he's anything like Demetrius, you know what will happen?
Oh.

[/QUOTE]
1c1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back