• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

ahhh coming home from 7 job interviews and finally get accepted to one :D YUSH.

Also hearing that everything ok :)

however my head hurts like a motherfucker >_<

@UnknownOrigin ofc mah only babeh xD

DarknessWithin said:
@LadyAria Did I miss your reply? >.<
wut reply i still havent posted with both my characters :P i wanted to post them together so if play replied with connor i will reply soon.

KaalysBR said:
And we have Jake...very sweet,very romantic,apparently knows how to kill people and make it look like an accident xD @Radiohead
Don't forget Lara, who's apparently thinking along the lines of... "How do I stop my boyfriend from being a murderer? HOW ABOUT I TRY TO MAKE MYSELF AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND IN PAIN AS POSSIBLE! THAT WORKS!"

Plus, Gavin. He's being... Not Gavin-like. Stop imagining her without clothes on, Gavin!

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Don't forget Lara, who's apparently thinking along the lines of... "How do I stop my boyfriend from being a murderer? HOW ABOUT I TRY TO MAKE MYSELF AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND IN PAIN AS POSSIBLE! THAT WORKS!"
Plus, Gavin. He's being... Not Gavin-like. Stop imagining her without clothes on, Gavin!

[/QUOTE]
SOMEONE needs to have fun,I can't post because Rukia is Zeus knows where and I can't hurt Leo,so I gotta wait on her :P

And DarknessWithin can't post because her hours are weird and Lady is never online when she is xD (we rant to each other in the PMs :P )

KaalysBR said:
SOMEONE needs to have fun,I can't post because Rukia is Zeus knows where and I can't hurt Leo,so I gotta wait on her :P
And DarknessWithin can't post because her hours are weird and Lady is never online when she is xD (we rant to each other in the PMs :P )
... You're PMing Aria? Ooh shit, Unknown's gonna be so jealous.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Don't forget Lara, who's apparently thinking along the lines of... "How do I stop my boyfriend from being a murderer? HOW ABOUT I TRY TO MAKE MYSELF AS UNCOMFORTABLE AND IN PAIN AS POSSIBLE! THAT WORKS!"

[/QUOTE]
He is a murderer already,don't trust the nice ones >.>

[QUOTE="Play On Words]... You're PMing Aria? Ooh shit, Unknown's gonna be so jealous.

[/QUOTE]
Tell unknown I'm not stealing his wifey,I'm pming Darkness and not her :P

Lol im on all te time... i managed an all nighter just now and nothing happened xp i just didnt post cause i prefer posting with bith my chars when theyr eboth busy xp

LadyAria said:
Lol im on all te time... i managed an all nighter just now and nothing happened xp i just didnt post cause i prefer posting with bith my chars when theyr eboth busy xp
... What'd you say as Alessia again? You always write huge posts, so I try to wait until I can think of something good, until I give up.

LadyAria said:
That's fine! I'm just bored all the time :P

[QUOTE="Play On Words]... What'd you say as Alessia again? You always write huge posts, so I try to wait until I can think of something good, until I give up.

[/QUOTE]
I didnt write a huge post lol and idk i forgot its somewhere in the lest three or two pages.

DarknessWithin said:
That's fine! I'm just bored all the time :P
aha xp same here

[QUOTE="Play On Words]... What'd you say as Alessia again? You always write huge posts, so I try to wait until I can think of something good, until I give up.

[/QUOTE]
They were talking bout ctf for sure i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Back