• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, The Next Chapter

I'm so proud of my sister right now. She's being the Greek mythology nerd. I'm so happy.

ThatOneWeirdo said:
You are a mistake.
NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND THAT IS MY WOMAN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING ACCIDENT.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm so proud of my sister right now. She's being the Greek mythology nerd. I'm so happy.
NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND THAT IS MY WOMAN YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT, YOU FUCKING ACCIDENT.

[/QUOTE]
IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT THE CONDOM BROKE AND THEN I HAPPENED.

Weirdo, you are a bitch when you have a bad day. Both to your characters and to other people. Ruuuuude.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Play On Words]I'm getting punished for defending you? ;(
Now you hurt my feelings.

[/QUOTE]
No I love you bby I will compensate you in bed <3

[QUOTE="Play On Words]Weirdo is having a bad day today. She, I, Graecus, and Unknown all have the right to be rude.

[/QUOTE]
I literally have a bad day everyday but I don't show it in the internet :P

KaalysBR said:
I literally have a bad day everyday but I don't show it in the internet :P
So do we. But personal issues mixed in with our rather hateful grandmother coming in on the same day, none of us are in a good mood. Plus Kara is a perfectionist and she doesn't like posts that don't make sense logically.

Guys I KNOW THAT. We deal with a lot of issues over here,specially with our family. Being gay in a extremely religious family isn't easy,and I have been called the devil and been told that I need to have a dick forced into me more times than I cared to count. But when I come roleplay that's not what I'm here to think about. So I focus on other things.

So yeah. Play,please delete the post and let's not talk about this anymore.

KaalysBR said:
Guys I KNOW THAT. We deal with a lot of issues over here,specially with our family. Being gay in a extremely religious family isn't easy,and I have been called the devil and been told that I need to have a dick forced into me more times than I cared to count. But when I come roleplay that's not what I'm here to think about. So I focus on other things.
So yeah. Play,please delete the post and let's not talk about this anymore.
Personal,Naty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back