• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Goners, Percy Jackson Roleplay.

Bloodybeans said:
"Ryder...you saved my life. I can never thank you enough. It's so hard living like this, and I'm not claiming my life is worse, but...I'm weak. but you bring out the strength in me" she brushed her hair behind ear looking at him. "I don't know how you don't hate me, but I know that I will do anything to keep that from happening. I will do anything to keep you from being hurt again." she said softly.
Does that mean no more drunken hook up? ;(

Naloth said:
Niw, to find a girl to flirt with. Demetrius us getting jealous.
Kara and Arya are both single. And I can get Graecus(He controls Arya) online right now.

Bloodybeans said:
yeah, well some guy will like be flirting with her and stuff and she won't be shy about it or anything
Fair enough. I'll time skip to the end of the bus ride now since it's basically dead with conversation.

KaalysBR said:
I have the biggest crush on Alex,I'm tempted to make a female character just to bang him.
Do it. I'll tell Graecus to get back on so he can get banged.

Also. Alex Pettyfer face claim, best idea that Graecus has had in his life.

KaalysBR said:
Seriously. Bless Alex Pettyfer and his really gorgeous face.
Dude, best part about Magic Mike was watching him strip.

KaalysBR said:
I will have to think of a character because I currently really like Evan lol
You can have up to four characters, so you could make three women and have them all fight over Alex for all I care.

[QUOTE="Play On Words]No, but there's Demeter? I can look up others for you, if you want.

[/QUOTE]
That would be nice! I honestly only know two.

@KaalysBR

• Actaeon, The horned god of the wilderness, wild animals, the hunt and especially male Animals and the stags
  • Antheia, goddess of flowers and flowery wreaths
  • Charites, goddesses of charm, human creativity, and fertility
  • Chloris, goddess of flowers and the spring
  • Cybele, Phrygian goddess of the fertile earth and wild animals
  • Demeter, goddess of the harvest, crops, the fertility of the earth, grains and the seasons
  • Dionysus, god of wine, revelry, vegetation, pleasure and festivity. Roman equivalent is Bacchus.[2]
  • Hegemone, goddess of plants, specifically making them bloom and bear fruit as they were supposed to
  • Horae, goddesses of the seasons and the natural portions of time
  • Karmanor, god of the Harvest & of reaping the Harvest
  • Rhea, goddess of fertility, motherhood and the mountain wilds

Users who are viewing this thread

Back