• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

orpheus.

.𝐁𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈 𝐀𝐦.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
— GODBORN
another demigod epic tale.
01. introduction.
Pandora's Box.

A cautionary tale to choose innocence over curiosity. But, is that all it is? Some say the Box truly existed, bringing upon the Earth the curse of death and other atrocities. Some say it was a key to something darker. But, the box and the secrets around it have been lost to the ages...until now.

Children of the Gods have become rarer and rarer over the centuries. There is a place for them, a sanctuary of sorts. Made to contain them rather than let them flourish. However, some things cannot be contained. Led by the only son of Hades, these children of the Gods will venture out and try to save the world before its destruction.

02. rules.

RULE 1. As always, please follow all RPN rules. Be kind to fellow RPers, and if you come across any issues, please bring it to my attention rather than starting fights. Hopefully then we'll be able to work out a compromise.

RULE 2. Literacy is expected. This is an advanced RP, so I expect multi-paragraph responses each time. Although this rule is more lenient depending on what's happening the RP itself, be aware that larger posts are expected. Absolutely no one-liners.

RULE 4. Please be able to post once a week. One of the biggest killers of group RPs is that one person is not posting, and everyone else becomes stuck waiting for their response. I myself am even guilty of it, which is why I will be keeping a close eye on the thread to see who has and hasn't posted. If you cannot post, inform me and tell the group what your character would have said or done so we can continue the RP. You will not be removed if you do this. If you go radio silent, however, I will find a replacement or take up the role myself for the time being so we can continue posting.

RULE 5. There will be an application process. You will not automatically get a spot, so creativity is a must. More information on characters will be posted if enough interest is expressed.

RULE 6. Discord will be a mandatory. If you aren't active at ALL on Discord and don't think this one RP server will make you more active, please do not apply. I need to be able to keep tabs with people, and it's much easier for everyone to plan and chat in the server.

code by @leviathan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back