God-Blooded

Why bother with the admant knife, just torch the damn thing and be done with it! One of the reasons the Earth type immortality manse is more popular than the wood type is because its so damn hard to alter raw stone than wood.

One of the reasons the Earth type immortality manse is more popular than the wood type is because its so damn hard to alter raw stone than wood.
Most manses are made of stone, even the Wood aspected ones.

-S

But geomatically (I don't know if this is the right word to use) speaking a Manse is not just the building per se but it also encompasses the area around it. So while a wood Manse may have a solid building at its core it is geomantically supported by plants and trees being possibly surrounded by a small forest to properly conduct a wood aspect essence heck I prefer to build my wood Manse buildings within giant trees and take other extreme measures when it comes to other manses to add flair like situating my Fire Manse  on a rock suspended by chains in the middle of an active volcano or building a giant observatory on a floating isle for a Sidreal aspect manse. Anyways beside the point any disruption of the surrounding layout of the area even just a bit can seriously hamper the local essence flows and damage the functioning of a Manse and its heartstone. The exact rules are in Savant and Sorcerer though Three Circles is a bit simpler to comprehend in my opinion.

Now taking it from that queu a forest is much much easier to destroy or alter than a mountain or even a good sized rock formation so the IW gem is much more vulnerable than the YS gem.

The game ended when the rest of the PCs died because the ST tried to hurt my char I came out with a few levels of agg I was wearing the Feys armor and everyone else died I learned a alualbe leason that day watch game balance watch it very closly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back