Glorious Solar Saber/ Resplendant Shadow Blade mod

Just a coincidence, but I've has an Artifact idea running around my head for a while now; I just haven't written anything down yet. Its based on the Elemental Lens Artifact from Wonders and is made from one of the 5MM. However, instead of improving Elemental blast attacks, it improves weapons created from Essence by adding the Magical Materials bonuses associated with the Artifact version of that weapon. For example, if a Solar had this Artifact and used GSS, the created "blade" will gain +1 Accuracy & +1 Defence (no point for +1 Rate with GSS). If the same Solar then used the similar Archery Charm to create a bow from their Essence, the weapon gains the MM bonus associated with ranged Artifacts, in this case +1 Accuracy, +1 Damage & +50 Range.

I was thinking about making this a Level 2 Artifact but not sure if it should be on par with the Elemental Lens, which is Level 3. However, if it is Level 3, then the MM bonus should be able to channel through mundane weapons so they gain the bonuses but remain mundane for the purposes of breaking the weapon.

Just my input.

~FC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back