Gloriosa: Shades of Grey

Can I be Emilyn and Puddin' again? I missed Gloriosa, I was thinking about it the other day actually. You can give meh differnt powers this go around :3

Powers will be going out over the next couple of days to those accepted. I'm going to be running things a little differently this time in relations to powers. I will explain in the pms more. 
@strawberry jammm @killerlung @Kagura @Killigrew @Carl @Toaster Muffins @Chaotic @Hatchet @AllHailDago @Auren @Goddess

Well, you won the coinflip, or were autoaccepted. I'm planning on sending out power messages within the next 24 hours, with an eye on starting within the next 48. POST HERE IF YOU ARE STILL INTERESTED ASAP. IF YOU DO NOT I WILL BEAT YOU WITH A STICK. Or remove you from accepted, so someone else can have your spot.

Consider me not getting beaten by a stick or removed from Gloriosa, I know you'd love to beat me with your stick...But no!

Yay! I'm in Gloriosa! :) *Throws gravy on Eri*

I think you will find you need a branch or small log to do damage to me. A stick would just break over my fat head. xD

And i won a bout of luck? Never thought that possible. WOOH.

Well call me crazy but I'm still here.

Now let's say we get this show on the road eh? I'm excited to see what's in store.

Last edited by a moderator:
A man who looked like one of the guys his father used to house back in Seattle' date=' a recovering drug addict not quite recovered by the looks of it. Aside from him and the man in the suit who called them here, Kurt was the only male in the tent.[/quote']
I forgot to mention this is chat- this is sort of confusing.

Who's the man who looked like one of the guys his father used to house? Garrick? Because you mention him again in the second sentence.

Or are you talking about Ashley in that sentence totally?

So, umm who are we waiting for? Like who in particular needs to get to get to the tent before we continue?

I think we are just waiting on eri to continue?

Dangnabbit Eri

======================

No, we're waiting on Carl and Esme currently.

sidenote: AURIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back