• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Girl x Girl(Romance/Slice of Life)

I do hope I did not just say that to giant robot attacks/ military invasions fanatic. You seem dissapointed

Hello there!

I would definitely be interested in a role-play with you, if you're still looking for partners ^.^

KaiaWolf said:
Hello there!
I would definitely be interested in a role-play with you, if you're still looking for partners ^.^
Well I would like to know which pairing you would most like together '-'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like pretty much anything, if there's something you're especially excited about right now (Unfortunately not anything Teacher x someone, sorry)

However, the ones that currently catch my eye are Tall girl x Small girl, or Rich girl x Poor girl.

[QUOTE="jinx 13]I'm interested if your still looking

[/QUOTE]
I am! Sorry it took so long to message back though ;-;

Awww, darn. Lately I've been absolutely dying for a princess x princess or teacher x student fantasy RP, but I just can't seem to do slice of life without getting a little stir crazy. I do love character interaction but I also need that little bit of extra driving action.

However, I can vouch for this gal:

KaiaWolf said:
Hello there!
She's the bestest ever and you should RP with her.

cam said:
Awww, darn. Lately I've been absolutely dying for a princess x princess or teacher x student fantasy RP, but I just can't seem to do slice of life without getting a little stir crazy. I do love character interaction but I also need that little bit of extra driving action.
However, I can vouch for this gal:

She's the bestest ever and you should RP with her.
I am right now, she's amazing.

Also message me if you want to RP[emoji6]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back