• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Giorna High School for Mystical Teens

Student

Appearance: 

83e09976dffb07e8b7d95f3c11e4c662.jpg

Name:

Decthalia Deurx

Nickname:

Thalia

17 years old

Sexuality:

"I fall in love with the soul, not the body"

Female

Species:

Nature Nymph

Personality:

Decthalia is a very sweet girl who has such an innocent soul. She cares and loves all of man kinds creatures and plants, which is why she is very gentle and aware of her surroundings. Decthalia has a great sense of humor and she is always laughing or smiling but at times she hurts on the inside due to some traumatic past memories. Decthalia is kind, loving and generous to everyone she meets even if they aren't so welcoming to her. Decthalia loves to help others and she'll put anyone before her own safety or health which can be bad at times. Even though she seems like a girl who has no problems, she is quite sensitive and is like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any moment. She can be stubborn at times yet daring when she wants to be. 

Strengths:

+ Gardening

+ Healing the sick

+ Can jump high

+ Well Balanced both mentally and physically

+ Her nature abilities

Weaknesses:

- Stubborn

- Weak immune system

- low resistance both on physical and mental attacks

Other:

-Wherever she goes, plants grow around her or start to grow between the cracks of where she stands depending on her mood

-She feels for all of the trees/plants/animals because in a way they are connected to her, so when something terrible goes down she can feel the pain of the trees/plants/animals who are hurt and it hurts her ten times more

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance: 

34-iron_golem.JPG

(In the spaces of the armor lightning,fire or magma can be seen flowing. Just over 9 foot tall.)

Name:  "Information is unnecessary...however, you may call me Anculus if you must." 

Age: "Information is unnecessary and unimportant." 1 year old

Sexuality: "Unimportant...however, I was built with an affinity for females."

Species: "I am a golem."

Personality: Anculus is out and alive for one purpose in specific ,anything else he is allowed is extra, he is only here to find and serve whom ever is deemed worthy of his service. As far as a personality he is very single toned, he does not particularly dislike or enjoy anything with the exception of cooking. When associating with anyone who is not his master he will treat them as his master has commanded him or otherwise as a threat to his master. Anculus has an above average intelligence of most things but has not seen anything so if he has any personality it would be curiosity. "Information is unnecessary."

Strengths: 

-Force Fields and Protection Magic

-Great strength and Greater Durability

-Manipulation of Lightning, Magma, and Fire

-Makes a mean casserole 

Weaknesses:

- Master's Orders

-Slow Mover

-Energy release:If one can figure out how to release his energy from his body it takes him awhile to get back in to his suit.

Other: Tends to store things special to him in his suit of armor.

Student

Appearance: 

Name:

Decthalia Deurx

Nickname:

Thalia

17 years old

Sexuality:

"I fall in love with the soul, not the body"

Female

Species:

Nature Nymph

Personality:

Decthalia is a very sweet girl who has such an innocent soul. She cares and loves all of man kinds creatures and plants, which is why she is very gentle and aware of her surroundings. Decthalia has a great sense of humor and she is always laughing or smiling but at times she hurts on the inside due to some traumatic past memories. Decthalia is kind, loving and generous to everyone she meets even if they aren't so welcoming to her. Decthalia loves to help others and she'll put anyone before her own safety or health which can be bad at times. Even though she seems like a girl who has no problems, she is quite sensitive and is like a ticking time bomb ready to explode at any moment. She can be stubborn at times yet daring when she wants to be. 

Strengths:

+ Gardening

+ Healing the sick

+ Can jump high

+ Well Balanced both mentally and physically

+ Her nature abilities

Weaknesses:

- Stubborn

- Weak immune system

- low resistance both on physical and mental attacks

Other:

-Wherever she goes, plants grow around her or start to grow between the cracks of where she stands depending on her mood

-She feels for all of the trees/plants/animals because in a way they are connected to her, so when something terrible goes down she can feel the pain of the trees/plants/animals who are hurt and it hurts her ten times more

Appearance: 

(In the spaces of the armor lightning,fire or magma can be seen flowing. Just over 9 foot tall.)

Name:  "Information is unnecessary...however, you may call me Anculus if you must." 

Age: "Information is unnecessary and unimportant." 1 year old

Sexuality: "Unimportant...however, I was built with an affinity for females."

Species: "I am a golem."

Personality: Anculus is out and alive for one purpose in specific ,anything else he is allowed is extra, he is only here to find and serve whom ever is deemed worthy of his service. As far as a personality he is very single toned, he does not particularly dislike or enjoy anything with the exception of cooking. When associating with anyone who is not his master he will treat them as his master has commanded him or otherwise as a threat to his master. Anculus has an above average intelligence of most things but has not seen anything so if he has any personality it would be curiosity. "Information is unnecessary."

Strengths: 

-Force Fields and Protection Magic

-Great strength and Greater Durability

-Manipulation of Lightning, Magma, and Fire

-Makes a mean casserole 

Weaknesses:

- Master's Orders

-Slow Mover

-Energy release:If one can figure out how to release his energy from his body it takes him awhile to get back in to his suit.

Other: Tends to store things special to him in his suit of armor.

Accepted! Go to the OOC to find your schedule and roommate.

c8yGHlic6DpTtWJJxuYbNjQSxYkwDxmu3-uZUqvBvdIvFZt0dbl9jhsn5hpOBWdqZIxJ=w300

Name: Hikari

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Neko

Personality: Outgoing/Silly/Stubborn/Brave/Cute

Strengths: Gaming/Reading/Music/Watching Anime/Pet-Sitting

Weaknesses: Math/History/Arrogant People

Other: Has two cats named Yumi  and Saki 

Name: Hikari

Species: Neko

Personality: Outgoing/Silly/Stubborn/Brave/Cute

Strengths: Gaming/Reading/Music/Watching Anime/Pet-Sitting

Weaknesses: Math/History/Arrogant People

Other: Has two cats named Yumi  and Saki 

Accepted!

((I'm gonna be two characters x3 Also, can they room with eachother by any chance?))

b33bf75232b6ff990050f7f43ac17dbb.jpg

Name: Miyuki 

Species: Kitsune

Personality: Rebel/Gamer/Bad Girl/Terrible Student/Sly/Mischevious 

Strengths: Pranks/Gaming/Mischeif

Weaknesses: Teachers/Detention/Getting Caught

Other: Best Friend Is Hikari 

((I'm gonna be two characters x3 Also, can they room with eachother by any chance?))

Name: Miyuki 

Species: Kitsune

Personality: Rebel/Gamer/Bad Girl/Terrible Student/Sly/Mischevious 

Strengths: Pranks/Gaming/Mischeif

Weaknesses: Teachers/Detention/Getting Caught

Other: Best Friend Is Hikari 

Accepted! I'll see what I can do!

faun___chara_design_by_xgotikox-d37rgn2.jpg

Name: Oliver Thorn

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Species: Satyr

Personality: Much like his race he enjoys mischief, games, pranks, drinking and a good party. You can always count on him to show up when you need him. 

Strengths: Mischief, Gaming, Lying. 

Weaknesses: The ladies, Math, and his worst enemy... Boredom.

Other: He can use a bit of Nature magic to trap people or to just mess around with them. Although his Nature magic can also cause harm.. and quite a bit if he's angry enough. 

((I'm guessing this stuff is still open considering an app was made not too long ago. At least I hope it's still open. If you don't know what a Satyr is its a half-goat/ram half-human. 

Name: Takeru (no last name)

Personality:Calm, laid back, cool under pressure

Species:human

Sexuality:Straight

Power: Eagle spirit (can comunticate with birds of all types, enhanced intellegence, eyesight, hearing and speed, master of weapons and martial arts)

Weakness:CANNOT fly without the help of a bird, lazy ,doesnt try to make alot of friends or stand out, stubborn, 

Uses in battle: Good at gathering intell, can fight, good at strategy

ninja-1.jpg

Name: Cole MacGrath

Personality: A serious Quite person

Strength: have electric powers

Weakness: I have a high temper

Appearance:
images

Name: Dante Mario Kratos

Personality: Rude,Narcissistic, Loner(only friend is Takeru), Doesn't speak much, Chill, Calm, Calculating, Smart, Lazy, Goes along with almost anything, Hates to be bored.

Powers: Ferrokinesis(ability to control all metal or metallic objects)

Strengths: He is ready to take the lead in any situation, he is easy going, he is level-headed, always able to bring reason to a situation, gamer,loves anime. Inside person.

Weakness: Not very trusting, can be arrogant, cocky, hates sand, hates the color green, can be over aggressive at times. Can be seduced easily. Dislikes too energetic and finds them annoying. Can be oblivious to other people's emotions.. 

Appearance: 
images

View attachment 203705

Name:Hazel 'Haze' Archer

Species: Elf

Personality:Calm, quite, determined, patient, sly (at times)

Strengths: Her strengths in fighting are really just her defense skills. Now when it comes to weapons she likes her bow and arrow and maybe a couple of throwing daggers.

Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are the normals like cut wounds and bullets but she also needs to work in fighting by hand. 

Other: She mainly won't talk to male teachers and few students, or hang around dogs. 

View attachment 203705

Name:Hazel 'Haze' Archer

Species: Elf

Personality:Calm, quite, determined, patient, sly (at times)

Strengths: Her strengths in fighting are really just her defense skills. Now when it comes to weapons she likes her bow and arrow and maybe a couple of throwing daggers.

Weaknesses: Her weaknesses are the normals like cut wounds and bullets but she also needs to work in fighting by hand. 

Other: She mainly won't talk to male teachers and few students, or hang around dogs. 

Name: Dante Mario Kratos

Personality: Rude,Narcissistic, Loner(only friend is Takeru), Doesn't speak much, Chill, Calm, Calculating, Smart, Lazy, Goes along with almost anything, Hates to be bored.

Powers: Ferrokinesis(ability to control all metal or metallic objects)

Strengths: He is ready to take the lead in any situation, he is easy going, he is level-headed, always able to bring reason to a situation, gamer,loves anime. Inside person.

Weakness: Not very trusting, can be arrogant, cocky, hates sand, hates the color green, can be over aggressive at times. Can be seduced easily. Dislikes too energetic and finds them annoying. Can be oblivious to other people's emotions.. 

Appearance: 
images

Name: Oliver Thorn

Sexuality: Heterosexual 

Species: Satyr

Personality: Much like his race he enjoys mischief, games, pranks, drinking and a good party. You can always count on him to show up when you need him. 

Strengths: Mischief, Gaming, Lying. 

Weaknesses: The ladies, Math, and his worst enemy... Boredom.

Other: He can use a bit of Nature magic to trap people or to just mess around with them. Although his Nature magic can also cause harm.. and quite a bit if he's angry enough. 

((I'm guessing this stuff is still open considering an app was made not too long ago. At least I hope it's still open. If you don't know what a Satyr is its a half-goat/ram half-human. 

Name: Takeru (no last name)

Personality:Calm, laid back, cool under pressure

Species:human

Sexuality:Straight

Power: Eagle spirit (can comunticate with birds of all types, enhanced intellegence, eyesight, hearing and speed, master of weapons and martial arts)

Weakness:CANNOT fly without the help of a bird, lazy ,doesnt try to make alot of friends or stand out, stubborn, 

Uses in battle: Good at gathering intell, can fight, good at strategy

View attachment 203346

Y'all are accepted, sorry I didn't reply sooner.

Name: Cole MacGrath

Personality: A serious Quite person

Strength: have electric powers

Weakness: I have a high temper

Appearance:

Can you make your character have a bit more substance? Please add to personality,  strengths and weaknesses. Character picture you chose does not look like a high school student.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back