• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Geography Club (GSA Roleplay)

Freddie

newcreate.php

?text=The%20Geography%20Club&name=OXIDISASTER.ttf&size=100&style_color=FFFFFF%5D

globe-clip-art-world-globe-clipart-12.gif

Welcome to the... Geography Club! We're the coolest club at Lincoln Washington High School.

We don't
really spend all the club time talking about geography- we do plenty of other things too!

Oh, you're not interested in joining a geography club? Well, what are you interested in joining?

A Gay-Straight Alliance Club (GSA)? Well, I'll let you in on a secret. We are our school's GSA- we're just worried about bullies targeting us. So, are you ready to join the Geography Club?

I'd certainly be interested! ^.^

As long as all the characters are all OCs and we can sign up for officer positions such as president, vice, secretary, etc. I'd 100% in.

[QUOTE="Vengeance Spirit]Wait is this based on the movie? (One of my favorite movies, that's shockingly not fantasy)

[/QUOTE]
Based on the book ^_^

I actually didn't like what I saw of the movie

@Dandelion Princess I try to stagger my RPs so that open one up when another character's apps closes, and another one starts IC roleplaying... So I'll only make the rp for this one when my other one closes, which should be within a few days!

If there's any more space I would like to have a part in this.

Oh wait there's a book? I thought this was just an original idea. I'll join though, it seems interesting enough. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back