• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Rp

gniviral

I've been really craving a Genshin impact Rp recently, so I made this account in hopes of finding someone! I only do CanonxCanon because I'm really uncomfortable doing OCs, sorry.
I'm 18 years old, so I'd like my rp partner to be at least 18 as well.
The characters I've got the most experience playing are Childe, Zhongli and Albedo, but I'm open to try other characters if that's not what you're looking for.
I've got no specific plots in mind, but we could brainstorm and make something up or maybe you have a plot you'd like to try :) I'm open for absolutely anything! Please lmk if you're interested <3

I've been really craving a Genshin impact Rp recently, so I made this account in hopes of finding someone! I only do CanonxCanon because I'm really uncomfortable doing OCs, sorry.
The characters I've got the most experience playing are Childe, Zhongli and Albedo, but I'm open to try other characters if that's not what you're looking for.
I've got no specific plots in mind, but we could brainstorm and make something up or maybe you have a plot you'd like to try :) I'm open for absolutely anything! Please lmk if you're interested <3
Hello I'm interested ^^

Interested if you are still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back