• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact? Genshin Impact.

Meryl_ya

.complicated names enthusiast.
A pair of humans, by some unknown force, were teleported somewhere in Teyvat. Geared only with a set of day-to-day clothes of 21st century and some gadgets, the humans must decide their next step. But, of course, Teyvat is a wonderful world to be explored, and one/both of them knows that.

"Let's just take our time!!" One of them exclaimed.

.​
Hello! First off, the name's Meryl_ya. Just call me "Meryl", kay? Pretty short premise, I know. This is basically just a self-indulging RP for both of us where we can just have fun in Teyvat and admire our favorite characters, locations, and ships! We can tag along with the Traveler if possible :3.

I'll explain the rules--just bear with me aight?
  • Details of what your character's doing and the scene, I need them. It doesn't have to be novella, just please at least a paragraph per post--I know you can do it!​
  • Any POV is fine, but please know that I usually mirror my partner so if I ask how you write, don't be weirded out-.​
  • No OP characters--. Please, can't we just go adventuring Teyvat and just admire and interact with our waifus/husbandos? (It's fine tho if your character can do self-defense, or it's related to your job. Ex: you're a police so you bring a gun. That's fine. Let's just discuss okay?)​
  • I know that we're both (maybe) bundles of anxiety, but for this to work out, we gotta discuss okay?​
  • This is just for hobby, so waiting between each other is to be expected. I just hope that if there'll be some kind of semi-long wait (a month or more), we can at least finish the sub-arc (activity(ies) of that day) so both ic and ooc, we can start refreshed.
That's all. Thank you!

A pair of humans, by some unknown force, were teleported somewhere in Teyvat. Geared only with a set of day-to-day clothes of 21st century and some gadgets, the humans must decide their next step. But, of course, Teyvat is a wonderful world to be explored, and one/both of them knows that.

.​
Hello! First off, the name's Meryl_ya. Just call me "Meryl", kay? Pretty short premise, I know. This is basically just a self-indulging RP for both of us where we can just have fun in Teyvat and admire our favorite characters, locations, and ships! We can tag along with the Traveler if possible :3.

• Details of what your character's doing and the scene, I need them. It doesn't have to be novella, just please at least a paragraph per post--I know you can do it!​
  • Any POV is fine, but please know that I usually mirror my partner so if I ask how you write, don't be weirded out-.​
  • No OP characters--. Please, can't we just go adventuring Teyvat and just admire and interact with our waifus/husbandos? (It's fine tho if your character can do self-defense, or it's related to your job. Ex: you're a police so you bring a gun. That's fine. Let's just discuss okay?)​
  • I know that we're both (maybe) bundles of anxiety, but for this to work out, we gotta discuss okay?​
  • This is just for hobby, so waiting between each other is to be expected. I just hope that if there'll be some kind of semi-long wait (a month or more), we can at least finish the sub-arc (activity(ies) of that day) so both ic and ooc, we can start refreshed.
That's all. Thank you!
Hi! I’m new around here, but this sounds something just like me! (something i would do, I mean)

I do have sort of a pre-made story for the self insert (I say this if u ever wanna hear it out!) but the story you gave out already is really good—
Can’t wait to try this!

Hi! I’m new around here, but this sounds something just like me! (something i would do, I mean)

I do have sort of a pre-made story for the self insert (I say this if u ever wanna hear it out!) but the story you gave out already is really good—
Can’t wait to try this!

Hey there Judikha! Thank you and welcome to RPN! I'm happy that you're interested in this premise, and I would surely like to hear that story. Unfortunately, as of now, I don't have any motivation nor the time to write a story. However, your interest is very much appreciated ^^

If you would like to try this premise with someone else, go for it! I don't mind at all :-D

Good luck!

Hey there Judikha! Thank you and welcome to RPN! I'm happy that you're interested in this premise, and I would surely like to hear that story. Unfortunately, as of now, I don't have any motivation nor the time to write a story. However, your interest is very much appreciated ^^

If you would like to try this premise with someone else, go for it! I don't mind at all :-D

Good luck!
Thanks for you too! Briefly my concept is about the heir of a kingdom (sort of?), who’s able to speak with the goddess, makes plans to leave before an affiliate of the “Sustainer of Heavenly Principles," (unknown God) or the sustainer herself— takes her life along with the rest of that world! She ends up in Tevyat and questions anything and everything due to her curious nature!

Thanks for your response by the way!

Uh, hello, I just joined this place less than an hour ago, uh- hi- could I possibly roleplay with you maybe? Sorry for being a bit awkward.

Uh, hello, I just joined this place less than an hour ago, uh- hi- could I possibly roleplay with you maybe? Sorry for being a bit awkward.
Hey there, Fundanshi Otaku! Welcome to RPNation, I hope your stay will be pleasant here! Thank you for going through the length of arriving here, I imagined it must take you quite an amount of time. I'm very sorry to inform you, however, that I'm not looking for any genshin roleplays ATM. I very much appreciate your interest though. If you'd like to roleplay using this premise with someone else, you're welcomed to do so! (Though, I don't think this premise is anything unique www)

Once again, sorry!

Hey there, Fundanshi Otaku! Welcome to RPNation, I hope your stay will be pleasant here! Thank you for going through the length of arriving here, I imagined it must take you quite an amount of time. I'm very sorry to inform you, however, that I'm not looking for any genshin roleplays ATM. I very much appreciate your interest though. If you'd like to roleplay using this premise with someone else, you're welcomed to do so! (Though, I don't think this premise is anything unique www)

Once again, sorry!
Ah! It's fine! Very happy that you were the first I met here though. Thank you and have a nice day.

.​

That's all. Thank you!
is this still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back