Genero School of the Arts [RP]

Charlotte chuckled. "I'm a photographer,remember? All I need are a few photos,then I'll be ready to sculpt." Charlotte quickly put the last of her clothes away,then tucked her backpack,briefcase,and gut-pack under her bed,after retrieving her camera from the gut-pack and a couple of lenses from the briefcase.

"So,ready to begin?"

"Oh, Right..." Kelsey only realized after Charlotte pointed it out. She always pictured people sculpting what was right in front of them, not from a photo but it seemed like a good idea when it came to live subjects. She imagined sculpting to take a long time and most people couldn't hold still for very long. Kelsey sure couldn't.

"Right now?" Charlotte sure was ready to get to work. It wasn't as if Kelsey had anything better to do though and this sounded interesting. She looked at the bag that she hadn't completely unpacked and flipped the top closed then stood up, pushing it under her bed with a foot. She could always finish unpacking later, and there wasn't much more to unpack anyway. "I guess so."

Andrea grabbed her bags out of the car, throwing her duffel over her shoulder, she grabbed the suitcase next, and then her easel. It was folded so she put it on her shoulder as well. She tipped the cabbie, grabbed the rolling suitcase's handle and headed across to the female dorms. She'd memorized her room number on the ride over and would check to make sure it was right when she got to the room. She manuevered the halls carefully, she didnt want to hit someone with the easel.

It was another year here for her, she was going to do her best to enjoy it. As far as schools went Genero wasn't so bad. She found her room eventually and double checked the number on her sheet before knocking on the door. Not hearing an answer she made her way in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back