G'day

InfraredInferno

What is it that makes us human?
Hey! The name is Jaden. I am a bit mad, but if you get to know me I think that it can be rather fun (so I have been told.)

Though I am new here, I have been RPing for quite a while in various places. I can do short, brief roleplays, I can do long descriptive ones. I can be many different things, though I have a particular character that I am truly fond of (His name is actually Jaden). Bounty Hunter, futuristic.

HOWEVER! I am in to all sorts of things! And I love trying new things to broaden my horizons. so here goes nothing, eh?

Welcome to :RPN:, Jaden! It's good to have varied interests, it definitely opens doors for you. What do you like to do when you aren't roleplaying?

Anomaly said:
Welcome to :RpN:, Jaden! It's good to have varied interests, it definitely opens doors for you. What do you like to do when you aren't roleplaying?
Thanks! :) I play guitar, read, write... And I spend a lot of time working on a farm. Trying to make money for college.

LordForgue said:
Howdy man! Welcome from one Newguy to another. If Jaden ever needs to do some quests in the wastelands hit me up.
I'm always up for a quest in the wastelands, mate. Great to meet you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back