G'day~!

Greetings, What You Wish. I hope this day finds you abounding with joy and ready to roleplay. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

P.S. Ivory and Kimuoto is an interesting combination. ;)

Tronethiel said:
Greetings, What You Wish. I hope this day finds you abounding with joy and ready to roleplay. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
P.S. Ivory and Kimuoto is an interesting combination. ;)
I appreciate your humor, Tronethiel! I will make sure to ask any questions I may have. Thank you very much for replying.

Welcome!

I love your avatar also! What's the back story of your character?

Also, I'm glad to see someone RP Felicity from Arrow :D

LadyClara said:
Welcome!
I love your avatar also! What's the back story of your character?

Also, I'm glad to see someone RP Felicity from Arrow :D
Well, I rarely roleplay with myself in it, so the backstory is...there's no backstory xD

I just love ANYTHING to do with galaxy, and the picture sorta looked like me, so I thought; "Why not?"

Thank you for the warm welcome, @LadyClara

Hey Ivory! Nice to meet you! :D So how long have you been role playing? I'm a total newbie, but I'm loving it so far.

Protocol said:
Hey Ivory! Nice to meet you! :D So how long have you been role playing? I'm a total newbie, but I'm loving it so far.
It's a pleasure to meet you as well, @Protocol ! I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years now, and I've never been sick of it!

so far it's been really exciting for me. It reminds me of being a kid again at recess. lol I love writing and making up stories. I used to RP with my friends, twin girls, but we didn't know it was RPing at the time. LOL unfortunately they're super busy in school now and don't have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back