• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gay romance?

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]I might be. what's the plot?

[/QUOTE]
I'd like to do a werewolf x human, ill go dig up the full thing but im on my phone so it may be a sec

[QUOTE="Throwagay RP]I'd like to do a werewolf x human, ill go dig up the full thing but im on my phone so it may be a sec

[/QUOTE]
ok can you pm me when you find it? sounds like it could be interesting

[QUOTE="Faction Before Blood]ok can you pm me when you find it? sounds like it could be interesting

[/QUOTE]
Found it!

This is my character

Character Name: Joshua

Species: Human (Weak)

Description:

Joshua is a short and small, weak, gay senior. He's bullied but has a few close friends. Kind and lovable, all he wants is someone to take care of him and bit break his heart. He can't remember the last time he actually felt special.

This is your character if you choose to rp

Character Name: You choose

Species: Werewolf (Alpha)

Description:

Alpha (yourname) just turned 20, and received his title of alpha and best of all could now find his mate. You've always been excited for your mate, and are a little shocked when he's a human, but quickly make up your mind to win his heart the old-fashioned way when you realize hecan't feel the pull.

You can finish the rest

Are you interested? Also sorry idk how pms work on here ;-;

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]Sure lemme hear it~

[/QUOTE]
This is my character

Character Name: Joshua

Species: Human (Weak)

Description:

Joshua is a short and small, weak, gay senior. He's bullied but has a few close friends. Kind and lovable, all he wants is someone to take care of him and bit break his heart. He can't remember the last time he actually felt special.

This is your character if you choose to rp

Character Name: You choose

Species: Werewolf (Alpha)

Description:

Alpha (yourname) just turned 20, and received his title of alpha and best of all could now find his mate. You've always been excited for your mate, and are a little shocked when he's a human, but quickly make up your mind to win his heart the old-fashioned way when you realize hecan't feel the pull.

You can finish the rest

[QUOTE="Throwagay RP]Will sell soul for a gay romance rp partner :D I have a specific plot in mind if anyone's interested!

[/QUOTE]
I am if you want me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back