• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gates of Souls (Still looking for more interest!!)

Tricky Emotions

A Neko Person

Demonic_Door.png

Souls.They are different, but they do fit into categories depending on the life the human had in their mortal life. These are called gates, they were formed by the first seven souls that died and they became kings or gods of that realm essentially, mainly since they are immortal in their own right since they are souls themselves.

They stood on a plain of white, almost nothing built there until they had arrived, except for one, the oldest gate, The Gate of Neutrality, this one nobody knows who is in charge although there is someone is in charge. This area at first had all of the land around the area, but then cut to a seventh of it size when the six souls arrived. This kingdom has no allies or enemies.

Spirit of Hope and Spirit of Purity being the first two that were known and due to that the strongest of the seven, building large kingdoms that would allow the souls to continue to live in their purity or continue to be as hopeful and joyful as they wished in luxury. The Kingdom of Hope took up a third of the space and so did the Kingdom of Purity. They both have one ally which is each other.

Then came Spirit of Sorrow and Spirit of Sin, which created their own Worlds and Kingdoms for the spirits, which separated the areas again into equal pieces, making all of the kingdoms have a fifth of the white sheet that was there in the beginning. They both have one ally each other which is as well.

The trickiest two came next, the spirit of Bloodshed, and the spirit of Insanity, they didn't make their own gates and lands, that was the power of the other four that trapped the other two in two different gates. The Gate of Blood and The Gate of Insanity the came to be known, which then grew into their likeness and trapped others of their kind, just like how the Spirit of Bloodshed and Insanity were trapped. The don't have any allies.

The seven shards of the once white area were equally sized until...more spirits came it grew apparent that the more spirits your kingdom had, the larger your kingdom would be. This is the current population of each of the gates and what are what the requirements to go through the gates to the kingdom behind it.

1. The Gate of Sorrow, for those who committed suicide and fallen into depression.----- 10.8 Billion

2. The Gate of Hope, that holds the spirits of humans that were optimistic and joyous in their human life.------- 20.9 Billion

3. The Gate of Blood, for those who had committed murder and spilled others blood to a large extent .-----5.6 Billion

4. The Gate of Purity, for mainly small children souls, and those who committed less than 3 sins.------ 17.7 Billion

5. The Gate of Insanity, for those who had lost their sanity when they were in life, and had to control it, they didn't kill anyone or commit enough sins, they were just patients that died.-----2.3 Billion

6. The Gate of Sins, those who committed more or exactly than 666 sins, which mainly holds criminals other than murderers.----- 16.66 Billion

7. The Gate of Neutrality, also known as the gate of balance for those who are somewhere in the middle of all the gates---- 25.9 Billion

These should have applied to everyone, and only spirits should have gone to this world, and you know how you died along with it. Which brings questions... what happens when a group of living humans ends up in the realm, and how that would be possible,...and most of all how the hell are they going back?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be three human characters and a unlimited amount of spirits.

WhisperingWillows said:
Great plot for what sounds like a pretty great RP. I would love to join in.
Do we have to be human or can we be one of the spirits?
Also thanks @Musician Helped me!

SBMWaugh said:
I'm down for being a spirit of bloodshed (> :) )
WhisperingWillows said:
I like the idea of being a spirit (insanity one). But can always be a human character if needed. I think the idea is great so I hope a few more people will join so we can get this started.
Yay!!(' :) )

You know what? I'd be interested in playing one of the human's and maybe introduce a spirit of bloodshed as a secondary character later. Are the humans supposed to know one another? Or are they a bunch of randoms? Also is there anything that differentiates them from the spirits in this realm? Looking at one another, can they tell that they aren't spirits if they don't know each other?

SBMWaugh said:
You know what? I'd be interested in playing one of the human's and maybe introduce a spirit of bloodshed as a secondary character later. Are the humans supposed to know one another? Or are they a bunch of randoms? Also is there anything that differentiates them from the spirits in this realm? Looking at one another, can they tell that they aren't spirits if they don't know each other?
They could be, after looking at character sheets, I think I am going to put Relationship portion. I am allowing multiple characters.As for the question about how the humans differentiates from the spirits: They don't remember their deaths (because they didn't die). They are not trapped by the gates and they don't need to follow the requirements of the gates. And What are "They" in the last question?

[QUOTE="Tricky Emotions]They could be, after looking at character sheets, I think I am going to put Relationship portion. I am allowing multiple characters.As for the question about how the humans differentiates from the spirits: They don't remember their deaths (because they didn't die). They are not trapped by the gates and they don't need to follow the requirements of the gates. And What are "They" in the last question?

[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't want to be a human, but I would love to do different spirits characters from different gates.

The last bit of the question was if the humans don't know each other, is there a way for them to tell each other apart from the spirits?

SBMWaugh said:
The last bit of the question was if the humans don't know each other, is there a way for them to tell each other apart from the spirits?
Probably that they could do what they themselves could do and the spirits couldn't. The same way how spirits can figure out they are not spirits.

That brings up another question. Will the humans have any sort of abilities in the spirit realm that they might not have otherwise?

SBMWaugh said:
That brings up another question. Will the humans have any sort of abilities in the spirit realm that they might not have otherwise?
Not really, they are human...although they can have talents: Photographic memory, Human calulator, ext.

Also sorry for the late reply

WhisperingWillows said:
I wouldn't want to be a human, but I would love to do different spirits characters from different gates.
Alright ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back