Gangland 2025

@Icefox11 @DrTrollinski I know I'm forgetting someone but I can't remember his user name. Also, try not to make a super over powered character. Remember, runes are very hard to make and rituals take a while.

I'll post as soon as I can. Right now my cousins helping me with university applications and such, so I'm not currently at my compiter

All these people watching various bits of this rp, and only (techically) two chacters. I sense something wrong here.

I've been digging through some of my old characters to find just the right one for this. I have an idea of which one I'm going to use, the problem is finding him again. -_-

Oh dear, I can just see the pile. You're using the buddy system, right? And proper diving equipment?

I just have to copy paste and edit it for this forum! I'll get to doing that soon! As soon as I get back to my laptop today.

Okay, just don't want this to die before it even gets started. 
@Icefox11 your turn to make a character. Once you get it up I'd be happy with starting.

I will start this for sure tomorrow. But in the mean time, feel free to invite/recruit your friends. 
I lied, sorry. It's not going to start today, but I'll have @DrTrollinski start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back