Gang life

Just so that I've understood it correctly, we're supposed to play both the gang member, and the 'slave'?

Well actually you were supposed have someone else but play ur slave but that is fine if u want to rp that way..

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I don't really think it was written clearly enough for people to get that then :/

[QUOTE="Karci Clest]Well actually you were supposed have someone else but play ur slave but that is fine if u want to rp that way..

[/QUOTE]
I wasn't intending on my characters being each others gang member x slave pairing so :P Daniel is open on that front btw... *cough* *casually offering character for a hook up* *sure he doesn't mind*

Last edited by a moderator:
ColdHarem said:
I wasn't intending on my characters being each others gang member x slave pairing so :P Daniel is open on that front btw... *cough* *casually offering character for a hook up* *sure he doesn't mind*
Oh okay! AWESOME!

ColdHarem said:
@Nat yeah, I'm hoping that's the case too and we're allowed 2 characters, otherwise... whoopsie xD
And @FujoshiStar who are the adorable adorables in your profile picture btw?
Gee I honestly forgot. I kind of was just looking through pictures on my computer and found this adorable picture C:.

FujoshiStar said:
Gee I honestly forgot. I kind of was just looking through pictures on my computer and found this adorable picture C:.
Ah man, they look vaguely familiar but I can't place them xD they are truly adorable though :P thanks anyway.

[QUOTE="Karci Clest]please be respectful of each other in the ooc chat! thank you!

[/QUOTE]
Also could you talk about who you wAnt to your gang member or you slave if that doesn't work I'll choose myself who's with who.

[QUOTE="Karci Clest]Also could you talk about who you wAnt to your gang member or you slave if that doesn't work I'll choose myself who's with who.

[/QUOTE]
Are you cool with Mads just being the general go-to for company (and however you want to interpret that term) in the gang rather than being the slave of any specific member?

ColdHarem said:
Are you cool with Mads just being the general go-to for company (and however you want to interpret that term) in the gang rather than being the slave of any specific member?
I don't mind it but I'd really prefer him have a specific gang member. But it's okay if you decide to play that way.

[QUOTE="Karci Clest]I don't mind it but I'd really prefer him have a specific gang member. But it's okay if you decide to play that way.

[/QUOTE]
If you'd prefer it I'm fine with him being associated with someone in particular (roll up folks. Or whatever. I don't know how to do this. I'm sorry, I was born awkward) but with likely promiscuity :P So yep... I don't mind who either of my characters end up paired off with, if anyone's even mad enough to have them :)

ColdHarem said:
If you'd prefer it I'm fine with him being associated with someone in particular (roll up folks. Or whatever. I don't know how to do this. I'm sorry, I was born awkward) but with likely promiscuity :P So yep... I don't mind who either of my characters end up paired off with, if anyone's even mad enough to have them :)
Okay! Thank you!

Karci Clest]Very soon once we get enough players! [/QUOTE] Kk :) Looking forward to it. And FYI [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10073-fujoshistar/ said:
@FujoshiStar[/URL] and I have agreed we're pairing up Daniel and G for gang member x slave so hope that helps ^U^

[QUOTE="Karci Clest]Very soon once we get enough players!

[/QUOTE]
This might be a really dumb question since I'm new around here, but are you going to make characters as well?

Thanks, excited to join. Already working on my character but getting slightly stuck on the bio, would it be alright to post the rest of it as a work in progress for now?

LittleWolfie said:
Thanks, excited to join. Already working on my character but getting slightly stuck on the bio, would it be alright to post the rest of it as a work in progress for now?
Well the creator of this thread hasn't been seen since monday so I'd probably just go right ahead, they probably won't see it until you've edited it :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back