• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of Thrones: Check and Mate

SerenityAngel

...the Story Teller
I'm looking for some detailed and persistent rpers that will join me in the tales of betrayal and deception. I have the rp ready to be set up but I want people to join in and stick around with it. Anyone interested?

Character sheet:

Main thread:

Lore thread:

Maps:

What's the plotline? If you don't mind me asking?
I don’t mind at all. So basically, we’ve seen most of the world, particularly Westeros and the dragons and how they are praised and all. But what about the old gods and the old magics? Why is still lurking in the shadows of the Wseirwoods and beyond the wall of the north? What about deep in the caves where no man dares to delve? That’s where the story begins. The dark worlds are no longer going to hide and instead are coming for man. Will the lands stand together or stand alone against the dark storm to come?

Would we be playing as Canon character or original? Is this set at any particular point in the story or are we setting this in an alternate universe where the events of the story and the canon characters dont exist?

Now, because this is going to be an AU GOT, there will be a bit more flexibility when it comes to characters and creatures and things. I do hope you’re up for some drama and action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back