• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Game of tag.

Katrina

Hello!
Hello everyone! Thank you for stepping by!

I have a craving for a dark crime role-play. The elegance of mafia, mixed with crimes beyond ones imagination. Forbidden romance, passion, lust that may or may not develop into something more. I want danger and bleeding hearts, messed up minds and fantasies no one could keep a track on. Either it's a story of an assassin and ruthless leader of a mafia or intimate game of cat and mouse between a killer and victim.

Let's explore the darkest parts of our fantasies! Fantasy, sci-fi is also welcome! PM me or leave a message below if you're interested!

I know this is the part everyone dislikes so I'll keep it as short as possible.

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know.
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 3 decently sized paragraphs.
~. Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love action, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real.
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, even if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging.

Pairings: (Feel free to add your ideas!)

*FBI agent x artwork thief
*Enemy assassin x Leader (member) of mafia
*Killer x Detective / Victim ( or both combined)
*Hitman x target
*Dealer x Addict
*Street fighter x Street fighter / cop
*Psychopath x Therapist
*Escaped Prisoner x Detective
*Bodyguard x Client (who is also a criminal)

Last edited:
I'm all about dark rps ^.^ I don't have any full ideas either, but I'm sure if you pm'd me, we could think of something suitably dark and interesting together. I would send one myself, but I only just joined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back