• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Galaxies Far Away

JustKay

So we got our crew right about now and those lovely folks are listed below. If at all possible I'd like to try and keep it relatively balanced character creation wise so just keep an eye out on what has already been posted or approved. But its time for you Big Damn Cowboys to hike up them boots and create some characters!

Captain: @Aqua

Ambassador:

Mercenary:

Character Sheet~

Name:

Nickname:

Ethnicity:

Appearance:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Backstory:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Valeryn Mapletree

Nickname: Tree

Ethnicity: Russian (Right? Haha.)

Appearance:

hetalia__russia_and_poland_by_phobs.jpg

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Analytical, unerring. Pretentious, ostentatious at times.

Backstory: Valeryn grew in a fair neighborhood, in a fair family. In a fair world, in a fair education. Unfortunately, he was then abducted abruptly and taken to research facilities to which he was confined to. There, in a series of biological and neurological alterations, Valeryn attained something of a super brain. The downside is the destruction of all prior memory and association. Ergo, he thought about suicide, but decided to ride aboard the space ship. Heck, if it malfunctions, Valeryn reasons, it presents no such hindrance. Regardless, he was chosen Advisor to the captain, quite anathema to the facetious and capricious carelessness originally presented henceforth.

Other: ://// :DDD Nothing.

Name: Krick

Nickname: Brick

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Irish)

Appearance:

44154edd166a98eb4f8545a8a2e93377.jpg

deus-ex-hr-1.jpg

Sexuality: Hetero

Personality: Usually slient, Krick is very observant, he may speak a quick retort or take a jab at someone, but in general, his mouth stays shut.He is surprisingly well-versed in many different odd facts. Overall, he is Introverted, Intuitive, Intellectual, Perceptive, and Intimidating.

Backstory: WIP

Other: Acts as a boarder and anti-crew personnel.

Name: Julian Saddig

Nickname: Dig

Ethnicity: Egyptian

julian_by_palecoral-d8ksneo.jpg

Personality: Dig is lively and talkative. He is also very peaceful and even tempered. He is a patient man and it takes a lot to anger him. While he would to prefer to talk things out as a combat medic he has no problem shooting you now and healing you later.

Backstory: Dig is a combat medic, he signed on with this ship for a few reasons. The most important one is that he wanted off of earth and to see space. When he found out about this opportunity he took it.

Other: TBD

Name: Jason Canire

Nickname: Jay

Ethnicity: British, without the accent though

Appearance:

Personality: Jay is a stern person who appears cold hearted to strangers and people she doesn't trust. But if her trust is gained she is a kind hearted and loyal friend. Get on her bad side though, and she will be a fierce and merciless enemy. Jay hates being underestimated for the simple fact she a woman, and will do almost anything to prove herself to others.

Backstory: Jay's past is one she forgot on purpose. She had never known her mother and her father always came home drunk. And almost all of her time was spent taking combat training and getting as strong as she could. At the age of 18 she moved out right away and started a different life, though she never stopped training. She soon threw herself into fights and small jobs to make money, and once she got word of a job in space she didn't hesitate to take it, and forget her old life.

Other: Always has some type of weapon on her but Prefers either hand to hand combat.

BigHippo8 said:
Name: Valeryn Mapletree
Nickname: Tree

Ethnicity: Russian (Right? Haha.)

Appearance:

hetalia__russia_and_poland_by_phobs.jpg

Personality: Analytical, unerring. Pretentious, ostentatious at times.

Backstory: Valeryn grew in a fair neighborhood, in a fair family. In a fair world, in a fair education. Unfortunately, he was then abducted abruptly and taken to research facilities to which he was confined to. There, in a series of biological and neurological alterations, Valeryn attained something of a super brain. The downside is the destruction of all prior memory and association. Ergo, he thought about suicide, but decided to ride aboard the space ship. Heck, if it malfunctions, Valeryn reasons, it presents no such hindrance. Regardless, he was chosen Advisor to the captain, quite anathema to the facetious and capricious carelessness originally presented henceforth.

Other: ://// :DDD Nothing.
Accepted! I hope you realize what you are in for when trying to wrangle in a bunch of big damn cowboys.

Deadkool said:

Name: Krick

Nickname: Brick

Ethnicity: Caucasian (Irish)

Appearance:

44154edd166a98eb4f8545a8a2e93377.jpg

deus-ex-hr-1.jpg

Personality: Usually slient, Krick is very observant, he may speak a quick retort or take a jab at someone, but in general, his mouth stays shut.He is surprisingly well-versed in many different odd facts. Overall, he is Introverted, Intuitive, Intellectual, Perceptive, and Intimidating.

Backstory: WIP

Other: Acts as a boarder and anti-crew personnel.

At the moment all of our spots are filled up but if someone doesn't show I'll let you know.

VasiliasMellow said:
Name: Julian Saddig
Nickname: Dig

Ethnicity: Egyptian

julian_by_palecoral-d8ksneo.jpg

Accepted! You'll have a heck of a time keeping us patched together.

Pawz said:
Name: Jason Canire
Nickname: Jay

Ethnicity: British, without the accent though

Appearance:

VasiliasMellow said:
Pawz said:

Personality: Jay is a stern person who appears cold hearted to strangers and people she doesn't trust. But if her trust is gained she is a kind hearted and loyal friend. Get on her bad side though, and she will be a fierce and merciless enemy. Jay hates being underestimated for the simple fact she a woman, and will do almost anything to prove herself to others.

Backstory: Jay's past is one she forgot on purpose. She had never known her mother and her father always came home drunk. And almost all of her time was spent taking combat training and getting as strong as she could. At the age of 18 she moved out right away and started a different life, though she never stopped training. She soon threw herself into fights and small jobs to make money, and once she got word of a job in space she didn't hesitate to take it, and forget her old life.

Other: Always has some type of weapon on her but Prefers either hand to hand combat.
Accepted! Look forward to having you watch my back.

Personality: Dig is lively and talkative. He is also very peaceful and even tempered. He is a patient man and it takes a lot to anger him. While he would to prefer to talk things out as a combat medic he has no problem shooting you now and healing you later.

Backstory: Dig is a combat medic, he signed on with this ship for a few reasons. The most important one is that he wanted off of earth and to see space. When he found out about this opportunity he took it.

Other: TBD

Name: Evaline Anderson

Nickname: Eva, Captain, Cap

Ethnicity: Unknown

Appearance:

521842-bodacious_space_pirates___07jpg__36_.jpg

Sexuality: Oh so gay

Personality: Jumps between bouts of being analytical and jumping head first into a situation; Would do anything for those under her command; Comes off uncaring (think prickly cactus that really only wants a hug); Responsible, Dependable, but can come off as too carefree when things are slow.

Backstory: Eva was one of the first of a new generation of orphans, not the war orphans of the invasion but space orphans. Kids either left by parents to explore all there was to see, or kids whose parents perished while seeking their fortunes. She was one of the later. Her parents had stars in their eyes after the war about not just the adventure but the glory of space travel. So she grew up on ships and learned everything she could (while probably constantly being under foot of every crew member on board). Space was her home and she loved it beyond all else, she couldn't even see why'd she would ever settle for a place with a solid earth beneath her feet. But an attack by raiders destroyed her parents ship, killing alot of the crew instantly. The rest slowly died from lack of oxygen. Eva would have to but right as she was blacking out a rescue ship from the Intergalactic Enterprise showed up. They took the young girl under their wings when they noticed her talent for commanding a ship, sending her on missions from everything from retrieving items to covert operations. It was during one of the more dicey types missions that she landed floating through space all willy nilly waiting for them to send someone to give her a tow back to the station.

Other: Not a pirate, I swear. Just really loves the over the top outfit.

((The Intergalactic Enterprise is one of the largest companies to come out of Earth's rush to get to space. They do alot of legitimate business but supplement their income with less legal jobs from very high end clients.))​

Aqua said:
Can i join. (as a AI or something)
Let me get characters from all those already sign up and I'll make a few extra slot to add people since there is additional interest. I can tag you when that happens if you want. @Deadkool that goes for you to, do you have any preference if I do make extra jobs/slots?

JustKay said:
Let me get characters from all those already sign up and I'll make a few extra slot to add people since there is additional interest. I can tag you when that happens if you want. @Deadkool that goes for you to, do you have any preference if I do make extra jobs/slots?
Alright.

JustKay said:
@Aqua is your heart set on being an AI or do you have any other preferences for possible jobs?
AI or hmmm let me think.

Name:

Chloe AI Valentine

Nickname:

AI, Computer, Chloe.

Ethnicity:

none

Appearance:

96f53f30bbcb7a6c87cebd168c639974.jpg

Female

Sexuality:

pansexual (even though she's a artifical being)

Personality:

Chloe is a fun loving person that is almost like a child herself she loves to play around and do jokes, but when the time comes to be in combat she does everything she can intercepting messages activating turrents and securing the crews safety not to mention her combat form.

Backstory:

WIP (well she is a brand new AI)

Other:

Name: Caolan Marr

Nickname: Caol / Mister Marr

Role: Weapons Master

Ethnicity: Irish

Appearance:
4bb8e8a25bd9a62bf42d751d996ffc54-d8w8b99.jpg

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Caolan is a fantastically flawed individual. He is a man of fickle fancies and soaring ambition, a fiery, hot-blooded mess of both arrogance and brilliance, lust and confidence, wilfulness and intelligence. He is both playful and unashamedly flirtatious, a wild-card that works by his own rules and his rules alone; if there's trouble, you can be assured that Caolan will probably be somehow involved, and, more often than not, the reason for it in the first place. He's a ringleader, an incendiary, a disaster waiting to happen, and the fact is, he couldn't care less. He revels in the chaos. Despite all this, however, he's horribly charismatic and easy to like, even though the word 'humble' certainly isn't in his dictionary.

Backstory: (WIP)

Other: Caolan's name is pronounced KAEH-lan, so therefore 'Caol' is KAEHL. Logic~ He's often just called 'Marr', anyways.​

Sorry for the late post, I was cleaning a lot

Name: S.O.N.S (Starship Operation and Navigation Systems) Has not been given a real name in the Crew.

Ethnicity: None

Appearance:

Sexuality: any programmed

Personality: His voice is sometimes blunt and cold. But he does have humor and possibly fear.

Backstory: As a sentient A.I, it worked the ship with a kind heart, navigating everything, and looked around the stars, giving the captain it's best advice. It felt that life was very simple and basic, and it seemed the captain did not care for it during it's early years, and installed the newest Emotion Chip. As soon as the data was installed, It's mind was overflowing with information of all kinds. Things like 'desires', 'hopes', and 'dreams' came into His head. Soon after, he yearned for a body, to go outside to experience more of these 'Emotions'.

Other:

Aqua said:
AI or hmmm let me think.

Name:

Chloe AI Valentine

Nickname:

AI, Computer, Chloe.

Ethnicity:

none

Appearance:

96f53f30bbcb7a6c87cebd168c639974.jpg

Female

Sexuality:

pansexual (even though she's a artifical being)

Personality:

Chloe is a fun loving person that is almost like a child herself she loves to play around and do jokes, but when the time comes to be in combat she does everything she can intercepting messages activating turrents and securing the crews safety not to mention her combat form.

Backstory:

WIP (well she is a brand new AI)

Other:

konachan-com-178966-ass-black_hair-breasts-brown_eyes-cleavage-clouds-kiwamu-long_hair-mechagirl-pixiv_fantasia-sideboob-sky-thighhighs.jpg

@JustKay

Welcome aboard! You will be supporting the captain and the navigation AI. Hope that computes.

Macbeth said:
Name: Caolan Marr

Nickname: Caol / Mister Marr

Role: Weapons Master

Ethnicity: Irish

Appearance:
4bb8e8a25bd9a62bf42d751d996ffc54-d8w8b99.jpg

Height: 5'11"

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Caolan is a fantastically flawed individual. He is a man of fickle fancies and soaring ambition, a fiery, hot-blooded mess of both arrogance and brilliance, lust and confidence, wilfulness and intelligence. He is both playful and unashamedly flirtatious, a wild-card that works by his own rules and his rules alone; if there's trouble, you can be assured that Caolan will probably be somehow involved, and, more often than not, the reason for it in the first place. He's a ringleader, an incendiary, a disaster waiting to happen, and the fact is, he couldn't care less. He revels in the chaos. Despite all this, however, he's horribly charismatic and easy to like, even though the word 'humble' certainly isn't in his dictionary.

Backstory: (WIP)

Other: Caolan's name is pronounced KAEH-lan, so therefore 'Caol' is KAEHL. Logic~ He's often just called 'Marr', anyways.

I trust you'll keep our guns in working order, welcome aboard!

gogojojo331 said:
Sorry for the late post, I was cleaning a lot

Name: S.O.N.S (Starship Operation and Navigation Systems) Has not been given a real name in the Crew.

Ethnicity: None

Appearance:

Sexuality: any programmed

Personality: His voice is sometimes blunt and cold. But he does have humor and possibly fear.

Backstory: As a sentient A.I, it worked the ship with a kind heart, navigating everything, and looked around the stars, giving the captain it's best advice. It felt that life was very simple and basic, and it seemed the captain did not care for it during it's early years, and installed the newest Emotion Chip. As soon as the data was installed, It's mind was overflowing with information of all kinds. Things like 'desires', 'hopes', and 'dreams' came into His head. Soon after, he yearned for a body, to go outside to experience more of these 'Emotions'.

Other:
Hello Hal 3000 (jk) I hope we don't fry your circuits with some of the crazy situations we will be getting into! Be like a leaf on the wind!

Character Sheet~

Name
: Karen Evans

Nickname: Anything, if you're okay with her punching you in the nose.

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance: Incredibly short.

Headlock_Dianna-Agron.jpg

Sexuality: Heterosexual, Aro

Personality: She's only trustworthy because she's well aware she may need you, five minutes from now. Always wearing a bright smile, very animated, and will get any job done, if only to earn herself some cash and some people to owe her favors.

Backstory: Raised by a single dad suffering from depression, she's learned to look out for herself and, sometimes, her younger brother. She's gotten herself a bit lost, scouring the universe for riches, and is now working to get home to her lovely Black Eyed galaxy, 17 million light years away.

Other: This girl's a mercenary through and through, and that means she'll do anything from murder to housekeeping, as long as you're willing to cut her a good enough deal. (Of course, her first offer would be to fill in as a cook. Everyone needs one, and the one they have is never half as good as her.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back