• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF Romance/Angst Plots! ^^ (& Life is Strange)

Sure, whats the whole idea again. I just need a set up to understand how my character can fit into the idea. I can make a new character up in a heart beat.

katiebaby420 said:
Sure, whats the whole idea again. I just need a set up to understand how my character can fit into the idea. I can make a new character up in a heart beat.
Do what you wish for the character. Wanna set it up in a PM?

RIPSaidCone said:

Heya!

So since the RP's I join have a tendency to die. (The struggle) I've decided to take the initiative and try and make my own One on One. I'm wanting to do FxF, and I've got a few plots in mind. So just tell me which one you like best and we'll get right on that!

Adding on to that, I'm also
craving Chasefield in Life is Strange. (It's my guilty pleasure, don't judge me..)

The plots I have in mind are:

1. Soldier (Me) meets a lone girl in a bar (You) after returning from active duty overseas. Things are all fine and dandy until the angst settles in and my character is deployed for her second tour. Returning only to be diagnosed with PTSD. (Somewhat cliche I know, but I've done an RP like this before. And it really was great.)

2. A Gym instructor is teaching a class Yoga (as you do) and the 2nd character attends. Everything is normal as always until the instructor and character 2 both get each other set in their sights. (Roles can be discussed - Could shake it up by having one of the characters be in-denial about their sexuality)

3. The 1st character is apart of the Coast Guard, and the 2nd character's boat is unfortunately caught in a storm. The 1st character arrives on scene to rescue the 2nd character. And as the 2nd character is treated, both feel a slight spark between them.

(Additional: Fandom)

Life Is Strange: Chasefield, because I think Victoria and Max are cute together. (For the most part though, I enjoy it because of the possibilities on Victoria's side due to her normally despising Max.)

(I would also be up for Pricefield - As every LiS fan is
xD )

So, tell me what you think and which plot (or Fandom) you'd like to try! My only requests are that you are sufficient in English (In-general) and that you can write at least a paragraph per post.

Obligatory: No One Liners.

ALSO: If you've got any FxF plots in mind, don't feel afraid to ask if I'm cool with them :3

I wish I could do life is strange but I only know through youtube but I have some

Partners - I have been yuri depraved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back