• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FxF Romance/Angst Plots! ^^ (& Life is Strange)

RIPSaidCone

tolmie

Heya!

So since the RP's I join have a tendency to die. (The struggle) I've decided to take the initiative and try and make my own One on One. I'm wanting to do FxF, and I've got a few plots in mind. So just tell me which one you like best and we'll get right on that!

Adding on to that, I'm also
craving Chasefield in Life is Strange. (It's my guilty pleasure, don't judge me..)

The plots I have in mind are:

1. Soldier (Me) meets a lone girl in a bar (You) after returning from active duty overseas. Things are all fine and dandy until the angst settles in and my character is deployed for her second tour. Returning only to be diagnosed with PTSD. (Somewhat cliche I know, but I've done an RP like this before. And it really was great.)

2. A Gym instructor is teaching a class Yoga (as you do) and the 2nd character attends. Everything is normal as always until the instructor and character 2 both get each other set in their sights. (Roles can be discussed - Could shake it up by having one of the characters be in-denial about their sexuality)

3. The 1st character is apart of the Coast Guard, and the 2nd character's boat is unfortunately caught in a storm. The 1st character arrives on scene to rescue the 2nd character. And as the 2nd character is treated, both feel a slight spark between them.

(Additional: Fandom)

Life Is Strange: Chasefield, because I think Victoria and Max are cute together. (For the most part though, I enjoy it because of the possibilities on Victoria's side due to her normally despising Max.)

(I would also be up for Pricefield - As every LiS fan is
xD )

So, tell me what you think and which plot (or Fandom) you'd like to try! My only requests are that you are sufficient in English (In-general) and that you can write at least a paragraph per post.

Obligatory: No One Liners.

ALSO: If you've got any FxF plots in mind, don't feel afraid to ask if I'm cool with them :3

Last edited by a moderator:
RIPSaidCone said:
Soldier (Me) meets a lone girl in a bar (You) after returning from active duty overseas. Things are all fine and dandy until the angst settles in and my character is deployed for her second tour. Returning only to be diagnosed with PTSD. (Somewhat cliche I know, but I've done an RP like this before. And it really was great.)
I'd be super down for this! Also, any Life Is Strange RP would be wonderful - Chasefield or Pricefield.

One of the best games I've ever played! Couldn't agree more.

So, Plot 1 or LiS RP? I'm fine with both, but it's up to you. I want you to enjoy yourself after all ^^

RIPSaidCone said:
One of the best games I've ever played! Couldn't agree more.
So, Plot 1 or LiS RP? I'm fine with both, but it's up to you. I want you to enjoy yourself after all ^^
I think I'm leaning towards a Life Is Strange RP, just since I haven't done anything with it in so long.

Alrighty, that sounds good. I'm wanting to do Chasefield, since I've done Pricefield before. And if you're okay with that, I'm also leaning more towards Victoria. Since I find it easier to portray her.

But what about you of course?

RIPSaidCone said:
Alrighty, that sounds good. I'm wanting to do Chasefield, since I've done Pricefield before. And if you're okay with that, I'm also leaning more towards Victoria. Since I find it easier to portray her.
But what about you of course?
Chasefield is perfectly fine, and I would love to play Max!

[QUOTE="Cheese Nerd]Chasefield is perfectly fine, and I would love to play Max!

[/QUOTE]
Well then. Looks like we've come to a conclusion! xD

PM or thread btw?

Alright then. I'll open a thread.

Where do you wish to start off? (If you want to start off anywhere or have any ideas for your post etc.)

RIPSaidCone said:
3. The 1st character is apart of the Coast Guard, and the 2nd character's boat is unfortunately caught in a storm. The 1st character arrives on scene to rescue the 2nd character. And as the 2nd character is treated, both feel a slight spark between them.
I would love to do this RP if you're cool with that, it just sounds too adorable to give up!

Cutethulu said:
I would love to do this RP if you're cool with that, it just sounds too adorable to give up!
Yay! I'm cool with that definitely.

PM or thread? Also, would you wish to do Character 1 or Character 2?

RIPSaidCone said:
Yay! I'm cool with that definitely.
PM or thread? Also, would you wish to do Character 1 or Character 2?
Awesome! Either PM or thread is fine with me, I don't exactly have a preference. As for characters I'd prefer either as well, possibly Character 2? Considering my lack of knowledge for boating would play in well haha.

Cutethulu said:
Awesome! Either PM or thread is fine with me, I don't exactly have a preference. As for characters I'd prefer either as well, possibly Character 2? Considering my lack of knowledge for boating would play in well haha.
Sounds great.

And sure, you can be Character 2. What a coincidence :P

RIPSaidCone said:
Sounds great.
And sure, you can be Character 2. What a coincidence :P
Haha lovely, which do you prefer Thread or PM?

And yeah haha, needless to say I know how it feels to be stranded in the middle of the ocean :P

RIPSaidCone said:
Alright then. I'll open a thread.
Where do you wish to start off? (If you want to start off anywhere or have any ideas for your post etc.)
Nothing comes to mind at the moment, but I can certainly brainstorm a bit.

I have an idea, what about a fxf romance in a world where lesbians were frowned upon. we can do a long rp, i won't leave. we can add things as it goes on. set up the thread if you agree, message me

katiebaby420 said:
I have an idea, what about a fxf romance in a world where lesbians were frowned upon. we can do a long rp, i won't leave. we can add things as it goes on. set up the thread if you agree, message me
Mmm, an interesting premise. (Although in some parts of the world lesbians are frowned upon even now)

Although I do have somewhat high standards for typing. So, I need to know that you'll use correct punctuation (it's a big thing for me) when we RP.

katiebaby420 said:
I will make sure I edit my posts.
Ehhh, I mean..that's fine and all but. If there's mistakes I'd much prefer if you fixed them before you posted. Just re-read before you post (I do that)

thats what i I'm saying, i will edit my posts in the rp. if you need perfect grammar in the conversation then idk if i can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back