• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future Legends

Thinslayer said:
@ANDROMADA There are a couple of tweaks I'd like you to make to the character. They're not mandatory, seeing as the app already has my stamp of approval, but they will improve play experience with the story. I'll get to the major plot-relevant modification next post.

*I think the sexual reproduction feature should be ditched. While Seed could probably pull it off with some extremely advanced coding, reproduction in real life is so esoteric, complex, and game-changing that it's really not appropriate on an android, even an advanced one like ANNA.

*Advanced robots like the ones on Crescent Prime should be able to sustain themselves, so some kind of digestive system is in order. It'll also give a good excuse for the blood and perspiration being there.
I can revoke her reproductive capabilities, or introduce them later in the story. I had originally gave her that to make her seem more human despite her not being one.

EDIT: Did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you guys run out of steam already? Gwen asked for the Council's opinion on how to handle the Galactic Federation. Once that's settled, we can start getting into the action side of things.

Sorry, replying now! I already feel like my character is more chatty than I wanted her to be, so I was erring on the side of caution.

lol Join the club. Gwen isn't a very quiet girl by a long shot, but she's a lot more pensive and introspective than is represented thus far.

By the way...

<this is a canon image of Gwenivere. It was my very first commission of her, drawn by an artist called Nai-Chan. It is still one of my favorites.

Allow me to offer a tip on Council business. Since you guys play as the topmost leadership in the Empire and the most supreme figures in the galaxy, you'll be expected to take the initiative. You are quest-givers, not quest-takers. You can hire, fire, deputize, or otherwise recruit other individuals to help you. You can even travel with fellow Immortals. But remember, as much fun as discussing politics around a table can be, adventure isn't going to come knocking on your door. There's not going to be some random invasion that kicks things into high gear. You must seek out your adventures, as Gwen is currently demonstrating.

You get to decide how the story plays out. It's your prerogative.

This is gonna be so much fun. > :)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh, shoot- I was moving and the thread fell ff my notifs- i'm still here, but I'm not sue if i want to write out a reply if this rp has two feet in the grave alreadyo

Thinslayer is here

Andromada is here

The Succubi Queen is here

That's 3/5. "Dead" is not how I would describe this RP if you'd be willing to post a reply. I can RP with Andromada in Kwillz's absence.

I'll figure out how to handle the other characters as the situation demands. We can probably afford to drag Jemari along for a while longer, but when the time comes to board a spaceship, we're leaving him behind if he doesn't come back. Armen, on the other hand, is critical to the plotline on Omega 4, so I'm going to take control of his character until Kwillz comes back.

Hey guys, it's been a while, I'm sorry. I got a concussion a few weeks back and I haven't been allowed on anything electronic since then. I'm still limited to only like an hour a day but I can still post if you guys are gonna keep the rp going.

I'm a libero for my university's volleyball team and I got nailed in the head from a hit by a 7'1" guy :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back