• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Future Legends

Alrighty! I'll start up on a character and should have it done today.. if not today expect early tomorrow..

@Khaz

I've had a look at your CS, and I have a bit of (surprising?) feedback for you - he's not quite awesome enough. Specifically, he doesn't need to carry any weapons. All he needs is a chunk of metal, and he can use Seed to create any weapon he wants out of that. Better yet, he can do it in the spur of the moment. He can make a sniper rifle one minute, morph it to a shotgun for close combat, and even morph it again into a gunblade for dueling, all in the span of a few seconds. There's no need to limit himself to the old-style weaponry that was common back in the day.

Additionally, he may want to wear a standard-issue nanomuscle power suit in addition to the armor shown. Those things are nigh-indispensible in the modern era of combat. With it, he can be even more awesome.

Thinslayer said:
@Khaz
I've had a look at your CS, and I have a bit of (surprising?) feedback for you - he's not quite awesome enough. Specifically, he doesn't need to carry any weapons. All he needs is a chunk of metal, and he can use Seed to create any weapon he wants out of that. Better yet, he can do it in the spur of the moment. He can make a sniper rifle one minute, morph it to a shotgun for close combat, and even morph it again into a gunblade for dueling, all in the span of a few seconds. There's no need to limit himself to the old-style weaponry that was common back in the day.

Additionally, he may want to wear a standard-issue nanomuscle power suit in addition to the armor shown. Those things are nigh-indispensible in the modern era of combat. With it, he can be even more awesome.
Haha ok

That kind of concerns me. I don't want this to be a story about wading through thousands of trivial enemies, Dynasty Warriors style. Is there going to be anything that can give our characters a run for their money?

Wait, so are we allowed to have our characters be some kind of alien race? Are there any guidelines when it comes to the races?

Thinslayer said:
@Khaz

Ok I fixed it, is that better? I just don't like making my character too powerful so sometimes I don't make them cool enough :3

@FancyKiddo

Oh heck yeah. The strongest members of the Council are just small fry compared to some of the enemies they'll face. For example, if you'll glance at my CS for Gwen, note that the person she succeeded, Lady Fain, was a powerful Immortal Council member who failed to defeat her opponent and died trying. That wasn't an accidental note. Our missions are the most difficult in the galaxy, and you need all the power you can get.

@Kwillz

Aliens are indeed allowed, but to a very limited degree. Crescent Prime is mainly a human colony with occasional alien residents, and the Council should reflect that.

Let me clarify a little how the Immortal Council operates.

They don't try to solve all the problems in the galaxy. They're forward thinkers, looking at the long term, grand scale of things, and generally try to stay out of conflicts that they believe the locals can settle. When they do get involved, it's often just to nudge people in the right direction. Only the most important or destructive of conflicts warrant sending an Immortal.

Sure! There are quite a few alien races about.

btw everyone, sorry for the delay. I recently got Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD Wii U and played that for the last few days instead of writing. :P

It might be better to put the details here for commentary, unless there are aspects of it you wouldn't want publicly visible.

Bear in mind that entry into the Immortal Council is meritorious, rather than representative. You get there by being really good at what you do.

is being capable of intergalactic travel and being able to weaponize black holes enough for entry

Are those functions common to their race? Can all of them traverse between galaxies and use black holes as weapons, or just a few select individuals?

it is their standard tech right next to the bombs that can make suns defy physics so they can live on them, anywho if this is individuals things this would be their best diplomat ever

Unlike most cities on Crescent Prime, the capital is located on the surface of the planet. It's situated on a raised area of land around a dense forest (re-forested, since their ancestors used to live in wooden houses). The very center of the capital has a deep and wide hole leading to the subterranean level. The city mainly functions as a sort of glorified starbase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back