Fullmetal Alchemist

Well, I was talking to two people. The first one just up and left the scene without giving another response. Then the second just stopped responding. So now my character's kind of stuck and I don't know what to do.

Yup, I'm back. Hopefully it'll stay that way, but I'm about to have an internship with an OT, so I'm not sure how much extra time I'll have but I'm going to try. And also, goodnight. I have to get up early tomorrow. G'night.

What's an OT? Also, I'm waiting for the OP to accept a character so that I can get moving with the person, but he hasn't done anything yet.

How about your character is going to stabilize the gate, and make it into a large machine, opening a rift... and keeping it stable. Basically, the plan is to literally steal Truth's powers, and become powerful like Father tried to do, in a way to help achieve peace by domination.

hudhouse said:
How about your character is going to stabilize the gate, and make it into a large machine, opening a rift... and keeping it stable. Basically, the plan is to literally steal Truth's powers, and become powerful like Father tried to do, in a way to help achieve peace by domination.
That sounds really interesting and it would certainly be a project the military would take on but then again my character and the ones which are helping my character would be opposed to weaponizing the gate for non-alchemists as they are alchemists themselves.

Oh, yeah. I've been having a really bad time keeping up and nobody was really helping me out when I'd try to join in, so I kept getting lost all by myself. Now I feel more desperate, just trying to find a place to jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back