Fullmetal Alchemist

Before I signed up I had a question I wanted to ask... I have a character who is basically Truth... Would it be okay to use her..? If not I can just use the character I developed her from...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to point out the irony of responding three times in the character sign up section telling me to post responses in the ooc.

Except merged posts are still a post to begin with, and they look gross. Calm yourself, all I want is for the signup to look tidy for anyone who wants to sign up ^^

I understand that, i even agree with it, you just had to go about it in the most jimmy rustling way possible. 
It wasn't being spiteful, it was agreeing to you in the relevant thread. You just had to make it a point of contention.

No arguments in the OOC section or any section at all, take that to PM. I know it's over now but just for future reference.

I cant wait to become a part of this roleplay! Im super excited and Roseaye seems to be getting positive feedback already but I should probably read the seven pages you guys have invested so much time into 
Ill have to sit down and power read everything q.q Its gonna take me a hot minute

Anyone able to give me a quick sum up of what's happened/happening. I can read through it, I just find it easier with a sum up!

Pretty much two state alchemists are with a rebel in automatic city. Most others are just chillin in central

Also, seeing as how the female state Alchemist is nowhere to be seen, can I void my involvement and find a better place to jump in?

Why be nobody postings? 

[QUOTE="Four The Magician]Anyone want to begin interacting with my character through this, I'm on often and respond quickly.

[/QUOTE]
I'd be willing to. I'm on a lot too.

RP needs direction. The owner of the rp should be posting things like times and events and what's happening where and what will be happening and where things will be happening

I agree. But it looks like people have kind of forgotten about this. Which really annoys me. FMA is what originally got me into roleplaying like this, and yet I haven't been able to join a single one that's lasted more than a week.

I'm sorry for my extensive leave, I've been really busy lately. The role play has died it seems which is disappointing but then again, I can't complain. When I have time I'll come back on and get the roleplay featured. In the meantime please try and make

your posts as long as possible.

Thanks

-Saul

With all of the out of character things in the RP section, I'm afraid I've gotten a bit lost. Could someone give a general fill in.

It's only 3 out of character posts, I think. I'm sorry, I thought it was in an OOC section 
Just go back a couple pages and read mine and Sauls last posts, you havent missed out on much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back