• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Roy Mustang x Riza Hawkeye

Aeryn

aspiring adventurer
Hello!

I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for the very first time (late to the game, I know), and I absolutely loved it! I've grown attached to a lot of the characters, but I think Roy and Riza are my favourite. Not only do I love them as individual characters, but I'm absolutely obsessed with their chemistry as well. I rarely rp canon characters, but I just need more of these two, so I'm looking for someone to play Roy Mustang.

Some things about me:
  • I'm 22 years old, so I'm looking for someone who is 18+.
  • I tend to post 1-3 paragraphs (or more) depending on the flow. I expect you to do the same.
  • I can post at least several times a week.
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I rp in PMs, it’s just easier that way.
  • I’ve been writing for quite some time, so I’d like to think I’m pretty decent at it. I expect you to also have a solid grasp of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, flow, etc.
  • I love plotting, so let’s do that together! I don't want the rp to be purely romance--I think a good plot is really important.
  • That being said, I have an unhealthy obsession for slow-burn romance. But I think this works well with Royai.
Please shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Last edited:
Haha this is such an old posting but I suddenly have this craving for this so if you still do send me a PM!

Hello!

I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood for the very first time (late to the game, I know), and I absolutely loved it! I've grown attached to a lot of the characters, but I think Roy and Riza are my favourite. Not only do I love them as individual characters, but I'm absolutely obsessed with their chemistry as well. I rarely rp canon characters, but I just need more of these two, so I'm looking for someone to play Roy Mustang.

Some things about me:
  • I'm 22 years old, so I'm looking for someone who is 18+.
  • I tend to post 1-3 paragraphs (or more) depending on the flow. I expect you to do the same.
  • I can post at least several times a week.
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I rp in PMs, it’s just easier that way.
  • I’ve been writing for quite some time, so I’d like to think I’m pretty decent at it. I expect you to also have a solid grasp of grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, flow, etc.
  • I love plotting, so let’s do that together! I don't want the rp to be purely romance--I think a good plot is really important.
  • That being said, I have an unhealthy obsession for slow-burn romance. But I think this works well with Royai.
Please shoot me a PM if you're interested!
Hey! I know this post is super old, but if you’re still interested, please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back