• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Full of Ideas

Neri

Tsundere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• tumblr_o82mu4DIeO1v25vweo1_500.gif

Hello there lovelies! I have recently stumbled upon free time and in my free time and have a few ideas that I think would be fun to roleplay and I thought I'd share and see if anyone would be interested.

If you show any interest feel free to send me a message or comment down below, or both!

Disclaimer: Not all the plots were created by me and if you would like to know where I got them from, I'm more than happy to provide the details!

Don't know if you're still interested, or if this is even still relevant, but I thought I'd drop something here to see if you'd like to do any of these still. I can match most any craving, given you have one at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back