• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Full Metal Alchemist

Looks over at Luna "Why do we have to bring the cat with us" looks over at Kaylec again "We need to get moving remember?" stands up throwing his t-shirt on and a coat to hide his arm and slips on some pants and socks and walks over looking over his dark apparel

Luna's face goes red. " WHY WERE YOU ONLY IN YOUR UNDERWEAR?" She shoves the Blankets over her head and groans. Hallow mews and paws at her blanket covered head. "yessssssss we must bring him!"

Stands up And Looks at Bast. "can you leave? I really want to get dressed!" Walks over and shoves Bast out of the door. "GO FIND KAYLEC!!!!!" She gets out of her Pjs and Dresses in a white shirt and a Black Jacket. She places a white With Black details backpack on her back and puts Hallow in it. She then walks out the door of the Motel, which the owner was glad to rent us, Even thought State Alchemist are not approved here.

shakes his head and mutters "that damn women" he walks out of the motel and sighs "Luna lets go to the inn until noon he can find us there"

Sighs and nods, "fine. But Kaylec must come back soon, We need to do our inspection on the Coal mines soon. What is he doing? Did He tell you at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
giggles at the thought of what he thinks Kaylec is doing "Oh just being himself...Its almost noon lets get to the inn and wait"

Looks Confused at Bast's giggling, "okay." as they go back to the room Luna sits on her messy bed. "I heard theres a sale on noodles this week. I hope Kaylec gets back so we can go shopping after the inspection."

Luna Giggles, "Oh Bast, I thought you liked Noodles? Whatever. Im bored." Luna lays back onto the bed and groans. Instantly The Phone in the room rings.

Groans "sure. Any idea who it is?" Ignoring Bast's Answer Luna walks to the phone. As she picks it up the Ringing stops and the line goes dead. "wow. I have no idea. they just hung up. Nice. When is KAYLEC COMEING BACK!" Luna Groans as theres a knock on the door. "BAST YOU GET IT!"

"HAI GUYS" *drops what looks like dynamite, a timer, and a few bags of food items* "So what shall we do first, blow up a hill a couple miles out, or eat?"

"Well I guess we are done here... I need to take a walk guys, I feel the need to find something" (That something is actually someone, CrystalFalls)

Lilith strolled around the city aimlessly, occasionally glancing at the shop windows as she passed. She'd already completed her yearly project as a state alchemist, leaving her with nothing to do. She wore a silk teal tunic with poofy sleeves ending at her wrists, going down to just above her knees, with short black tights underneath. She wore a pair of leather sandals, with her hair up in a twisted bun, with hairpins engraved with alchemic circles keeping her hair up. Alchemic circles were engraved onto charms on her bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. Her state watch was tucked in the bag strapped onto her waist.

Signing, she plopped down on a bench, staring mindlessly at the people walking by.

{( Anyone feel free to interact with her! )}

As Kaylec walked by he was looking for someone he barely remembers, knowing they are a state alchemist he was looking at everyone's pockets. I'm never going to find her am I. As he continued he noticed a girl sitting on a bench, she wore a silk tunic, pretty fancy it looked, as well as sandals. That's her! "Hello stranger. I'm Kaylec and I believe your name is... Lilith?"

Lilith raised an eyebrow at him. "Yes, that's me. My full name is Lilith Akylas, and aren't you the person who always hangs around Sebastian?" She stared at the suit of armor before her, uncaring of the stares people were giving them. She turned to shoot an irritated glare at the crowd, and the people scattered.

"Well Lilith, I don't know if you mind but I have a few questions for you" Maybe I can get some knowledge on where I can get some notes on Alchemy "If you are okay with answering the questions I have you can find me at the train station if I keep Sebastian waiting too long the cat might kill him..."

Lilith stared. And stared. "A state alchemist killed by a cat. That will go on the records as the most pathetic death in the whole of history. What questions do you have for alchemy?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sets the food and explosives down. Theres more explosives then food god dangit Kaylec. Takes out the food and sorts through it deciding what to make.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back