From South Korea here! Hi!

HanTHyun

That One Person
Hello.

I'm Tae-hyun. I'm from South Korea and use role playing as a fun way for me to practice my English! Much more fun than just reading books.

Just found this site and hope I can find some good RP partners here : )

Pleasure to meet you Lauren! Hope I will like it here. Some forums have way too many rude people.

Yubear said:
Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Yuhi/Lauren. C:

Good luck! I heard medical stuff was hard. I'm just a guy who has a Master's in a crappy course I didn't want to take.

Thank you! It can be. Had times when I been doing 1 surgery on a tiny tiny organ for like 10 hours without a break. It's worth it though since I enjoy it. Well any education is better than none! @Addik

I see. Not a huge fan of it myself. Here in Korea it's geared more towards younger teen females...I am neither of those. Lol. @Koala

TaeHyun said:
Pleasure to meet you Lauren! Hope I will like it here. Some forums have way too many rude people.
So far, everyone has been super friendly here. I'm sure you will meet such amazing people and form many bonds!(^U^)

TaeHyun said:
Hello.
I'm Tae-hyun. I'm from South Korea and use role playing as a fun way for me to practice my English! Much more fun than just reading books.

Just found this site and hope I can find some good RP partners here : )
Welcome to RPNation! I hope you have a great time on here.

TaeHyun said:
Thank you! From your pic on here I guess you like kpop. lol
There is a LOT of people on here who like kpop and kdramas. I've been trying to befriend every single one.

I'm more into Entertainment from Asia than from anywhere else. I've found most of the shows and music from Asia are much more...appropriate than america.

(then there is the kpop that kills you with sexy abs like history's might just die, though they did warn us in the title!! Jeez...)

RegalWindstar said:
Welcome to RPNation! I hope you have a great time on here.
There is a LOT of people on here who like kpop and kdramas. I've been trying to befriend every single one.

I'm more into Entertainment from Asia than from anywhere else. I've found most of the shows and music from Asia are much more...appropriate than america.

(then there is the kpop that kills you with sexy abs like history's might just die, though they did warn us in the title!! Jeez...)
*Cough* GDragon, TOP; Who am I kidding-- ALL OF BIGBANG (*U*)

I feel like I have lost control over this thread. lol. I hope you guys will check out some other music besides kpop too! We have good other music like rock as well. ^^ @RegalWindstar @Yubear

Last edited by a moderator:
TaeHyun said:
I feel like I have lost control over this thread. lol. I hope you guys will check out some other music besides kpop too! We have good other music like rock as well. ^^ @RegalWindstar @Yubear
I've checked out some rock from Japan and Taiwan, but I haven't been able to find Korean rock yet (well except for Jaejoongs solo stuff is a rock style, but I don't know if it counts) I honestly love rock too, So I wish I could find some korean rock bands.

Also sorry ^_^ " I get really happy when I find other kpop fans.

I'm not much of a kpop fan myself but I'll be happy to share some other types of music for you or answer any questions you have about Korea is you ever want to talk. : ) @RegalWindstar

TaeHyun said:
I'll be happy to share some other types of music for you or answer any questions you have about Korea
O_O *kidnaps you when no one is looking* You're awesome!

Welcome to the site! You'll find that it's really cool here!

RegalWindstar said:

I'm into some kpop... I've been getting into it more and more. I am currently a fan of 2NE1... particularly CL. ( ^_^ ) As for kdramas I like a few here and there. I'm mostly an otaku for Japanese anime/manga. ...Although I do like a few manwhas! (X-D)

Caragia said:
I'm mostly an otaku for Japanese anime/manga.
I'm an Ex-Otaku, As soon as I discovered Asian dramas It was like "Good bye Anime that doesn't touch my heart and hello Asian dramas that speak to me"

Caragia said:
I'm into some kpop... I've been getting into it more and more. I am currently a fan of 2NE1... particularly CL. ( ^_^ ) As for kdramas I like a few here and there.
Hey, if you want to be dragged in, Hit me up. *grabs all the kpop and kdramas* xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back