[From Heaven to Hell] From Heaven to Hell Discussion

1351740197849_zps75f0c077.gif

^ default reaction to everything Roland will ever say

Still here! I'm still working on Suzume's backstory; I thought I'd try something new, as in, trying to tell it from her perspective instead of just a boring third-person narration, buuuut, I'm not sure how it's turning out, we'll see what everyone thinks in a day or two. I'll make a list of unresolved plot holes at the end to play with if you'd like, too? I've been talking with Tabby a little, but, I might need a bit of help with the dot assignment afterwards to actually fill out a character sheet with something that fits her backstory and personality, especially the Backgrounds section? I'm mostly okay with attributes and abilities and virtues and such, they're pretty straightforward, but charms and backgrounds...there's so many!

I'm gonna blame Blacklion for everything.

Naw. To be perfectly honest I've been working on site a lot lately, but Sakuya has still been on my mind and I finally hit a good point to work more on her since we're getting there here as well. Ironically I've actually been thinking a lot about her acquaintances/subordinates/friends more than mizz wisdom herself in the last few days, too many ideas.

<Q I'm excited to play too.

Got her personality and stats done. I'll hammer out charms eventually and backstory GOD ONLY KNOWS WHEN which may translate to later today, we'll see.

And I'm back again, with my damn plate. Puts some grits and eggs on my damn plate. Look forward to RPing with everyone and seeing your style WlfSamurai!

I change my avatar like a heroin addict changes needles!

...do they change needles? I don't know. I'm not a professional on heroin addicts. It just seemed like an appropriate simile.

Gonna try to get Sakuya's backstory done today. Not quite as excited about the charms side of things. >_> I forgot to write down the list of possible charms when I last looked through that train wreck of a section.

Alright, as Tabby mentioned I have been encountering some issues lately - but hopefully (fingers crossed) things will be resolving themselves within a matter of weeks. For the time being I will be hanging back and watching, but if possible/once things are settled and I have my laptop in my possession again I should be able to join the game in progress; if that'd be permissible, of course. Otherwise I can hang back and read when I have the chance. I apologise for any snares this may cause, and I'm working on sorting all of these complications asap. I just want to make sure I don't slow you guys down, as my schedule has been picking up, leading to my much more irregular liburry access and all that. Anyway, workin on communicating so that we're all on the same page and considering what's best for the game.

Jeanesse said:
Alright, as Tabby mentioned I have been encountering some issues lately - but hopefully (fingers crossed) things will be resolving themselves within a matter of weeks. For the time being I will be hanging back and watching, but if possible/once things are settled and I have my laptop in my possession again I should be able to join the game in progress; if that'd be permissible, of course. Otherwise I can hang back and read when I have the chance. I apologise for any snares this may cause, and I'm working on sorting all of these complications asap. I just want to make sure I don't slow you guys down, as my schedule has been picking up, leading to my much more irregular liburry access and all that. Anyway, workin on communicating so that we're all on the same page and considering what's best for the game.
First, no need to apologize. While I'm anxious to play with you guys, because it's going to be so much fun, I'll wait as long as it takes. I'd rather do it right than rush it.

Also, for those that have spotty connection, if at all, we'll wait. I'm running for your GROUP. We leave no man (woman) behind. If we end up starting for some reason, you guys are absolutely able to jump in and out as life may dictate. THIS IS OUR GAME. Yours more than mine...because there are more of you. :)

Either way, take your time. I'll keep checking back periodically just to make sure there isn't a snag I can help solve.

Also, this forum is approved and as long as it's active, we're posting, they'll let us just hang onto this space for as long as we're playing/posting. Feel free to strike up a conversation. ;)

The point is, there's no rush there either.

Man. Plotting backstory links and shit is just deliciously delicious with deliciousness on top.

Also pondering how bitchy Sakuya gets when stressed. That'll be fun too. Silky sarcasm delivered in tones of honeyed venom!

EDUT: well first bit of story done, I'll finish later stuff... later.

Last edited by a moderator:
WELP

finally worked out two of the main deific allies I was plotting so while now is nappytimes I should actually be able to finish sakuya entirely when I wake up. charms selection is done, just need to be summarized and copied over, and writing up the allies and shit.

ONWARDS HO MOTHERFUCKERS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back