Fresh to start roleplaying, with experience of course.

Hello, my name is Anthony. I roleplay as Squall Leonhart, and have been a roleplayer from Meebo.com (before it was shut down) for about 3 years. I am glad to have found this website, in spite of my original website being shut down due to Google buying it over. If you want to plan a plot or a story regarding any Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia, parody, or 1x1 fandom, send me a quick message. Thanks.

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Squall Leonhart!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hi and I'm also new :) I've been pretty much away from rp for a year (been role playing for 12 years though lol) and now that I'm back I can't really find anyone any more or the forums I used to go to are dead links. Go figure. I saw your other thread, I'll reply there too to get my post count up >_> or I'll never be able to send PMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back